It came O.O - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It came O.O

+4
Dark Flame99966
jj16802
preid1220
Ahmed
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It came O.O - Page 2 Empty Re: It came O.O

Post by preid1220 Thu May 27, 2010 12:01 am

Alamgir wrote:
Ace wrote:
Alamgir wrote:
preid1220 wrote:
Marwa wrote:communism is evilll O.O

current communist governments are evil, but communism is just a concept made in order to better peoples lives, to say it is evil is like me saying Islam is evil.

do you always have to pull that card?

a better example would be that christiantity is evil, since the rejection of christianity is what brought genocide upon the native americans

It's not like Islamic religion has ever sparked war. It came O.O - Page 2 798637

No form of communism is good. The original communism says that everyone is payed equally. Should a brain surgeon who's constantly pressured by everyone around get payed the same as an apartment janitor?

that's not the point, he brought religion in when he had no business doing so ... this is about communism, not religion so it is my job to dispel his propaganda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Conquests
Wahabbists
most wars waged by Islamic nations after Mohamed's death,

What i am getting at is that, yes, Muslims do fight and ofter amongst themselves, the Kurds as an example. Now they are not evil because of war, nor do i believe the religion is evil at all! (although i do have my questions about a few dictatorial leaders who use Islam to justify unmentionable items). What i was comparing this to is the fact that although many 'westerners' as you kindly refer to us as do consider Islam evil, it is truly not, and nether is communism, it is simply an idea and a way of life, is equality for doing a job your good at a bad thing? Now if there is any other confusions about my post please direct them before attacking Christianity so i may go over them Ice

p.s. the expansion into America was fueled by desire for raw materials, not religious violence although this is a time notable to it's religious instability that was used to persuade religious minority groups to escape the uglier persecution of Europe and instead try to eek out a living in the new world.
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : It came O.O - Page 2 Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangy Thu May 27, 2010 12:04 am

I do mean the idea. It fails IRL.
Fangy
Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 8314
Username Change Points : 14227
Registration date : 2009-03-23
Mood : It came O.O - Page 2 Cheerful

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 27, 2010 1:09 am

preid1220 wrote:
Alamgir wrote:
Ace wrote:
Alamgir wrote:
preid1220 wrote:
Marwa wrote:communism is evilll O.O

current communist governments are evil, but communism is just a concept made in order to better peoples lives, to say it is evil is like me saying Islam is evil.

do you always have to pull that card?

a better example would be that christiantity is evil, since the rejection of christianity is what brought genocide upon the native americans

It's not like Islamic religion has ever sparked war. It came O.O - Page 2 798637

No form of communism is good. The original communism says that everyone is payed equally. Should a brain surgeon who's constantly pressured by everyone around get payed the same as an apartment janitor?

that's not the point, he brought religion in when he had no business doing so ... this is about communism, not religion so it is my job to dispel his propaganda

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_Conquests
Wahabbists
most wars waged by Islamic nations after Mohamed's death,

What i am getting at is that, yes, Muslims do fight and ofter amongst themselves, the Kurds as an example. Now they are not evil because of war, nor do i believe the religion is evil at all! (although i do have my questions about a few dictatorial leaders who use Islam to justify unmentionable items). What i was comparing this to is the fact that although many 'westerners' as you kindly refer to us as do consider Islam evil, it is truly not, and nether is communism, it is simply an idea and a way of life, is equality for doing a job your good at a bad thing? Now if there is any other confusions about my post please direct them before attacking Christianity so i may go over them Ice

p.s. the expansion into America was fueled by desire for raw materials, not religious violence although this is a time notable to it's religious instability that was used to persuade religious minority groups to escape the uglier persecution of Europe and instead try to eek out a living in the new world.

maybe you should've used a different example Rolling Eyes but i understand

and you can decide for yourself on the nature of the battles of the Prophet (saw) and the 4 rightly guided khalifs (ra) .. one for example was the Battle of Mut'ah which happened to be the first battle between the Byzantines and the Muslims that was sparked by the assassination of Muslim emissaries ...
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Mood : It came O.O - Page 2 Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Thu May 27, 2010 1:25 am

well no side in politics are good or bad, we live in a world where no one is right about/for every thing
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : It came O.O - Page 2 Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Thu May 27, 2010 1:27 am

preid1220 wrote:well no side in politics are good or bad, we live in a world where no one is right about/for every thing except sayf

yup It came O.O - Page 2 837326

It came O.O - Page 2 652698
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Mood : It came O.O - Page 2 Relaxed

Back to top Go down