8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Fifi
jj16802
Doc
Ahmed
8 posters

8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61090
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Tired

8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Empty 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know

Post by Ahmed Sun May 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Searching stuff for AP US and ironically I come upon this:

Ever tried to wonder what's in a woman’s mind? What is she thinking about? Do you know that women do not always mean what they say. They might say something and mean the exact opposite. But what do women actually want? Read on to discover some of the most shocking secrets women don't want men to know.

Blonds aren’t always dumb- If you thought all of them were dumb than you are strongly mistaken. Hair colour does not affect a person's IQ. They only act dumb to seem cute or get you to spend money on them and if you do that than you are dumb not them.

Women get jealous as hell- They might deny it but the fact is they get extremely jealous even if their man talks to a random female or maybe a friend. She might pretend to act all nice but inside her jealousy volcano is about to erupt.

I am the hottest of them all- Every woman has this mind frame no matter how much they try to deny it. Almost every woman wants to feel like the one and only beauty queen in the world as if nothing compares and demand royal treatment from all men.

Am I fat- I know you’ve heard this one time and again but let's all admit to it officially! No matter how skinny she is she would never consider herself thin. Almost every woman occasionally asks this annoying question- "Am I looking fat in this honey?”

They always lie about shopping- They might be out grocery shopping but always end up getting something for themselves which they thought was cute. They either try to hide it or lie about its price saying it was on sale.

Don't share secrets with them- If you have than you are already on prime time radio. Almost every woman shares each and every secret with her friends. They tend to share their secrets over a cup of coffee and have a good laugh over it. And yeh when I say secrets it means your private secrets as well ( he he) if you know what I mean.

What shoes are you wearing- If you thought it was a myth than think again. Women do judge a man by his shoes. So better make it a point to wear nice clean shoes the next time you walk out.

They know when you are cheating- Women have inbuilt instincts and emotion system which beeps and alerts when their man is cheating. No matter how big of a player you are you would always be caught no matter what.
    ===========================================
    It gave me a good lugh lol. I wonder how much of it is true Hilarious ...porbably all of it lol.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15319
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Relaxed

8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Empty Re: 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know

Post by Doc Sun May 16, 2010 6:04 pm

man girls are arrogant and nuts O.o
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Empty Re: 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know

Post by Ahmed Sun May 16, 2010 6:06 pm

Yet we love them, and they make men kill one another for them...
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11228
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Paranoid

Post by jj16802 Sun May 16, 2010 7:39 pm

Women: You can't live with them and you can't live without them.
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7932
    Username Change Points : 13315
    Registration date : 2009-11-11
    Mood : 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Bored

Post by Fifi Sun May 16, 2010 8:56 pm

Ahmed IV wrote:Searching stuff for AP US and ironically I come upon this:

Ever tried to wonder what's in a woman’s mind? What is she thinking about? Do you know that women do not always mean what they say. They might say something and mean the exact opposite. But what do women actually want? Read on to discover some of the most shocking secrets women don't want men to know.

Blonds aren’t always dumb- If you thought all of them were dumb than you are strongly mistaken. Hair colour does not affect a person's IQ. They only act dumb to seem cute or get you to spend money on them and if you do that than you are dumb not them.

Women get jealous as hell- They might deny it but the fact is they get extremely jealous even if their man talks to a random female or maybe a friend. She might pretend to act all nice but inside her jealousy volcano is about to erupt.

I am the hottest of them all- Every woman has this mind frame no matter how much they try to deny it. Almost every woman wants to feel like the one and only beauty queen in the world as if nothing compares and demand royal treatment from all men.

Am I fat- I know you’ve heard this one time and again but let's all admit to it officially! No matter how skinny she is she would never consider herself thin. Almost every woman occasionally asks this annoying question- "Am I looking fat in this honey?”

They always lie about shopping- They might be out grocery shopping but always end up getting something for themselves which they thought was cute. They either try to hide it or lie about its price saying it was on sale.

Don't share secrets with them- If you have than you are already on prime time radio. Almost every woman shares each and every secret with her friends. They tend to share their secrets over a cup of coffee and have a good laugh over it. And yeh when I say secrets it means your private secrets as well ( he he) if you know what I mean.

What shoes are you wearing- If you thought it was a myth than think again. Women do judge a man by his shoes. So better make it a point to wear nice clean shoes the next time you walk out.

They know when you are cheating- Women have inbuilt instincts and emotion system which beeps and alerts when their man is cheating. No matter how big of a player you are you would always be caught no matter what.
    ===========================================
    It gave me a good lugh lol. I wonder how much of it is true Hilarious ...porbably all of it lol.

1. Girls act dumb because they think its gets them stuff and there right men tend to buy more stuff for girls because they like it when some of us act dumb and clueless
    2. Yes girls get very jealous even ifs its not with the guy there with.. if she like a guy and he likes a another girl she will get jealous because she thinks that other girl is not good for him
    3. Yes all girls like to be told there beautiful. Because when you see another pretty girl in the same room with her man she will want all the attention on her so she won't feel like crap and act all grumpy
    4. Girls who go on about there weight just want the guys to notice how nice there figure is and be told how good they are thats all it is..
    5. Girls want to be blunt about shopping but its easier to lie and tease your man so he thinks your a smart money saver..
    6. Never share secrets? Not all chicks are the same some of us know not to tell . Some girls think its funny to tell other so thats why they do that.
    7. So true. If your wearing shoes thats way off with an outfit try again .. she won't like it. Although some girls find it cute a man can't match very well
    8. Girls have the instinct to tell Very Happy

those are my opinions..
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun May 16, 2010 8:59 pm

FIfi you didn't comment on this:

Also you said:

Yes girls get very jealous even ifs its not with the guy there with.. if she like a guy and he likes a another girl she will get jealous because she thinks that other girl is not good for him

In my opinion, I think it's more of the girl wanting the guy to herself lol Razz
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun May 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Ahmed IV wrote:FIfi you didn't comment on this:

Also you said:

Yes girls get very jealous even ifs its not with the guy there with.. if she like a guy and he likes a another girl she will get jealous because she thinks that other girl is not good for him

In my opinion, I think it's more of the girl wanting the guy to herself lol Razz

Women don't care if men know our secrets
    also

Actually no she will think that just because the girl wont be good for him
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun May 16, 2010 9:04 pm

?????

What are you talking about? Did you read this:

Do you know that women do not always mean what they say. They might say something and mean the exact opposite.
    ==========
    If you say so lol Razz
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun May 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Im a girl i know this stuff
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun May 16, 2010 9:08 pm

Answer the quote...why are you avoiding it lol?
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun May 16, 2010 9:10 pm

the only time its true is if were talking to another girl
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun May 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Erm...no...it would make sense if you speak in an opposite way with a man. At least, the article agrees with me...and my female English teacher. lol
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun May 16, 2010 9:14 pm

your english teacher is probably old and out of the game what does she know Rolling Eyes
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun May 16, 2010 9:16 pm

She is in her late 20s

I was arguing why women can't just be straightforward (it had to do with a book that I was reading)

Then she said: "That's a woman's nature. For example, a wife might tell her husband "It's ok Ill do the laundry" when it's actually not ok, and she wants him to do the laundry".
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun May 16, 2010 9:17 pm

Well girls like me don't care and are blunt about those things the ones that aren't just want the attention
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun May 16, 2010 9:18 pm

Erm...ok...if you say so once again lol
    DaBomb
    DaBomb
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 22
    Username Change Points : 5713
    Registration date : 2009-03-25
    Mood : 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Sneaky

Post by DaBomb Mon May 17, 2010 1:03 am

Wow this is all true? Wow man this is wierd! SChool is going to be a pain. Time to wear nice shoes.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15319
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Relaxed

Post by Doc Mon May 17, 2010 1:52 am

this thread reminded me of a personal anecdote ... once after lab i was walking out of the building behind these 2 girls who are also in my lab and my God, the crap i heard them saying was insane O.O .. talking nonsense about every 3 person in lab almost! i was truly disgusted ... i didnt know people could even talk like that .. im glad guys aren't like that .. some girls are beyond crazy :S

And NOBODY edits my posts 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know 345479

Last edited by Alamgir on Mon May 17, 2010 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Mon May 17, 2010 7:29 am

I am seriously surprised by the shoes one lol. Never knew shoes meant so much Razz

It's a good thing I have a pair of fancy classical shoes lol
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Mon May 17, 2010 6:06 pm

actually you'd be surprised by us Hilarious

and are they the pointy kind Ahmed?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Mon May 17, 2010 6:07 pm

No they aren't. They don't have shoelaces either.
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Mon May 17, 2010 6:10 pm

that doesn't sound good
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Mon May 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Why??? Hiding
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Mon May 17, 2010 6:12 pm

then don't have laces.. do you know how tacky that sounds..
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11271
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : 8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know Cool

Post by Ace Mon May 17, 2010 6:16 pm

8 Secrets Females don't want Males to know 1134_l
    My shoes pwn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:33 am