Fang's Quiz!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fang's Quiz!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fang's Quiz!! Empty Fang's Quiz!! Tue May 04, 2010 4:32 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Twice a week (on Tuesday and Saturday) I will post a quiz question. Anyone who answers correctly gets a select amount of points, accordingly to in what order they answer. Questions can only be answered in PM. On the day before answers are due, I will give a hint. You can only answer once per question. Any other answers will be ignored.

If you wish to suggest a question, you may also do so in a PM along with your answer. Not all questions will be used, so don't be offended if yours isn't used. You may only suggest one question each time you answer. I will try to use at least one question from everyone at some point in this game.

The first person to get it correct gets 5 points. The second person gets 4. Third gets 3. Fourth gets 2. Everyone else gets 1. If you answer incorrectly or don't answer, you get 0 points.

The first question is as follows: What do the lyrics to the song "Melting Point Of Wax" by Thrice refer to? Note: I do not intend for you to give me the meaning of the song. I want you to tell me the historical reference.

PM me if you have any further questions, though I think I've explained this well enough. Good luck to all, and may the best man win!!
~FANG

2Fang's Quiz!! Empty Re: Fang's Quiz!! Tue May 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ill join as this looks cool.But could I also continue my quizzes Razz

3Fang's Quiz!! Empty Re: Fang's Quiz!! Tue May 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator