Random pictures I too over the years Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random pictures I too over the years

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Random pictures I too over the years Empty Random pictures I too over the years Sun May 02, 2010 12:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I had these pictures on my old cell phone so Ill just post them here:

I took this picture in Jan. 1 of 2009:

Random pictures I too over the years Bird10

There were lots of birds in my garden during this time. So I put a plastic bowl with water so they can drink, but instead they took a shower in it Razz

I took this picture in April 24 of 2009:

Random pictures I too over the years Girl_s10

This is the garden outside the Girl School that I always pass by whenever I'm going to my local mosque. I thought the trees looked beautiful Smile

I drew this picture in 2007:

Random pictures I too over the years Cleo10

I was inspired Happy

I took this picture exactly 17 days after I made this forum-(October 30th).

Random pictures I too over the years River10

It's the river that the subway that I ride goes over everyday, while I go to school. It's so graceful looking.

I drew this on November 15 of 2007.

Random pictures I too over the years Calig10

I drew it at school. Inspired again Wink

I took this picture in November 22 of 2007

Random pictures I too over the years Trees10

Subhanallah.

2Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Sun May 02, 2010 2:04 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Target the coordinates at the last picture!

3Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Sun May 02, 2010 2:10 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

^^^I don't get it.

4Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Sun May 02, 2010 2:14 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed IV wrote:^^^I don't get it.
I'm telling the artillery to hit your house.

5Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Sun May 02, 2010 2:21 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That's not my house though :]

6Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Sun May 02, 2010 2:26 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed IV wrote:That's not my house though :]
At least I get to see some destruction.

7Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Sun May 02, 2010 2:27 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Don't you see enough of that in your video games? Razz

8Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Sun May 02, 2010 3:43 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed IV wrote:Don't you see enough of that in your video games? Razz
Want me to get a nuke?

9Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Mon May 03, 2010 12:11 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha i like the bird one! we had alot of birds here too many robins

10Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Mon May 03, 2010 5:29 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

lol @ the girls school pic Rolling Eyes

11Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Mon May 03, 2010 5:36 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Dude. ..they are bushes... Rolling Eyes

They looked 100x more beautiful in real life...the picture just couldn't capture it as accurately.

12Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Mon May 03, 2010 5:39 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

u dont get it haha

13Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Mon May 03, 2010 5:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah I get it...but sorry...I have to pass that street to go to mosque...and obviously this is after school so there are no girls :] Rolling Eyes

14Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

Can we all post some random pics we took?

http://www.last.fm/user/XXXGunManXXX

15Random pictures I too over the years Empty Re: Random pictures I too over the years Wed May 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

If you make your own topic, sure go ahead Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum