It's the little things that matter Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's the little things that matter

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It's the little things that matter Empty It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

In this topic just write some things that may seem small and insignificant to you. (In reality, they are sometimes more important than the big events in life).

I just remembered this...

When I was in 2nd grade, during summer vacation in Egypt. My father had taken me and my sister to the amusement park. But I wanted to go again at night, that day. So we told my sister, who was in kindergarten at the time, that I was going to the doctors Razz , so that she doesn't come with us Razz

2It's the little things that matter Empty Re: It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:46 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

That's so funny Laughing

Hmm... In 3rd grade, I heard the song 4 Words by Bullet for My Valentine on a videogame of my brother's, and I've loved that kind of music ever since.

3It's the little things that matter Empty Re: It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

My cousin stuffed napkin in my super Nintendo open thing on the top >.<

4It's the little things that matter Empty Re: It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

In 3rd grade, one of my best friends and I wrote up a 5 page "Bat report" then we drew a cover. I haven't seen it since but we gave it to our teacher back then.

5It's the little things that matter Empty Re: It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Oh! You reminded me.

I used to make fun of this kid's book bag in 6th grade. And I used to imitate Bush's voice lol.

6It's the little things that matter Empty Re: It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:49 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Omg you guys!! Laughing hahaha

i dont really have right now

7It's the little things that matter Empty Re: It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I gave my friends some of the donuts that I used to buy.

8It's the little things that matter Empty Re: It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:59 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

I used to my buy my best friend cookies everyday because she always forgot her lunch money.

9It's the little things that matter Empty Re: It's the little things that matter Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:53 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I met Hassan and we became great friends right after we had a rough debate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum