Official: Competition Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official: Competition

+6
Dark Flame99966
Doc
GunMan
preid1220
jj16802
Ahmed
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Official: Competition Empty Official: Competition Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

We'll have a little competition. The person that could bring the most amount of members to this forum between now, April 6th, and May 6th will be the Leader of the Mods for life....every group has a leader (check it out in the "Groups" button in the nav bar), and I am currently the leader of all groups. This will set you up for becoming the 4th Co-Admin in this forum's history.

Any cheaters will be disqualified from the competition (I'll know if you cheat, so don't do it). The new members that you invite will have to make it clear that you invited them.

And this will benefit the whole forum. So I hope lots of people join this competition.

2Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

BTW it's 1 point for Marwa, so far.

3Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Who did she invite?
btw don't forget Grimmjow and animealex.

4Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Gunman

Those don't count...we are couting from today Wink

5Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:22 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i would like to state that it is inappropriate to declare them the leader of the mods, instead they should be offered leader of the nobles due to the fact that mods gain power and the ability to buy power is wrong.

6Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 am

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

Ok

http://www.last.fm/user/XXXGunManXXX

7Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Marwa is still in the lead with 26 days left.

8Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:59 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I am boycotting this competition because the reward is to high

9Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:02 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

well i lost so i quit

10Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I don't think so. I think if a member is able to draw more members to the forum, then that is for the benefit of everyone.

And how about this Pried. If a mod wins they get to be the leader of the mods. If a normal member wins then they get to be the leader of the Noble Member group, good?
====================
@Sayf: You didn't lose. You have 26 days left!

11Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:07 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed IV wrote:I don't think so. I think if a member is able to draw more members to the forum, then that is for the benefit of everyone.

And how about this Pried. If a mod wins they get to be the leader of the mods. If a normal member wins then they get to be the leader of the Noble Member group, good?
====================
@Sayf: You didn't lose. You have 26 days left!

how about only nobles?

12Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well mods are already mods so it wouldn't add any power to them. Wink

Mod Leader and Mods have the same exact power. It's just more prestigious.

13Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:32 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Actually, leaders reserve the privilege to add or remove someone to a group. As GFX artist leader I was able to reject or accept people into the group

14Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok. Then that comes as the prize then.

15Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:31 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

well as-long as you tell marwa that kicking mods is abuse I'm all gain.

16Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:37 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok then join the competition and win it.

17Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:59 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i am trying to get someone along with jj, she is stubborn... or laze.

18Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:01 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well you should also try someone else to join since in order to beat Marwa you would need 2 people.

19Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Can I tell people to say that preid invited them? I don't wantvtge power and feel like preid would do well.

20Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Umm...sure...lol

21Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:20 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

If I win, I'm going to be Leader of the Mods, right?

According to your first post

22Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:21 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

GunMan wrote:If I win, I'm going to be Leader of the Mods, right?

According to your first post

no it was changed so now you would be the noble leader.

23Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:33 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

So what does that mean?

24Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:30 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

No, it got changed. If you are a mod like Marwa or Pried and you win. Then you become the leader of the mods. If you are a normal member (like yourself or many others), then if you win you become the leader of the "Noble Member" group. Those are above in rank than the member group. If you look at the bottom of the forum...they are the yellow group. You would be the leader of that group forever, and it definitely raises your chances of becoming a future mod.

25Official: Competition Empty Re: Official: Competition Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:53 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

What would I be?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum