To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans: - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

+3
Ninja
preid1220
jj16802
7 posters

To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans:

Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19323
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans: - Page 2 Tired

To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans: - Page 2 Empty Re: To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans:

Post by Craig Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:07 pm

To tell you the truth the sentence I'm quoting of myself is the real reason why all private servers are illegal.
    Craig wrote:And it's hosting servers that makes them illegal, development is.
    (legal) As in people are allowed to make private servers, just not host it, or hack into offical things for priavte server deleopment.
    Glory wrote:Oh ok. All runescape private servers are illegal...thats why i was asking.
    But only Hosters and Creators get in trouble, none of the normal players do.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11227
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans: - Page 2 Paranoid

To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans: - Page 2 Empty Re: To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans:

Post by jj16802 Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Dark Flame99966 wrote:Starcraft 2. Get it.
    Get World in Conflict.
    Dark Flame99966
    Dark Flame99966
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 6018
    Username Change Points : 8587
    Registration date : 2007-10-15

Post by Dark Flame99966 Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:43 pm

^No money. I pirate anything and I still haven't pirated Starcrat 2 yet.
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19323
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : To all Civilization, Total War or Age of Empire fans: - Page 2 Tired

Post by Craig Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:37 am

Dark Flame99966 wrote:^No money. I pirate anything and I still haven't pirated Starcrat 2 yet.
    Vampires Suck and Legend of the Guardians

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:34 pm