How was your day? - Page 14 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

How was your day?

+10
IR
Dark Flame99966
SmexyGenius
Egyptian Gazelle
Fifi
Ahmed
jj16802
Doc
The Banker
preid1220
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 40]

326How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:16 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah lol. My druggie friends are actually way better friends than most people I know though I try not to be around them when they do take drugs.

327How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:30 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

Dark Flame99966 wrote:

huh?? You mean American football, right?

--------

druggies,
stay away from them. Coz if u don't already smoke (I'm assuming
druggies = potheads, not worse), so if u don't already smoke, and u
don't want to smoke, then get the hell away from them as soon as
possible coz sooner or later, you'll fall into the trap and smoke your
first puff, then your first joint, then you'll always want joints..
Yeah American football.

And also all my druggie friends never try to get me to smoke or anything. They always tell me it's a good decision not to smoke.

I never said they are going to try to make you smoke.
I said you are going to smoke from yourself.
I'm talking about personal experience here.

http://www.last.fm/user/XXXGunManXXX

328How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:33 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

^I'm fine though. I DID want to smoke weed once, but immediately after that I talked to one of my closest friends and I promised him I wouldn't take any drugs and that's a word I'll keep no matter what.

329How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:35 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

Good luck .
Or better, get away from them. At least while they're smoking.

Because I know if you are sitting with people smoking weed, you want to smoke to after a while.

330How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

So far I've never been with them while they've done drugs. The worst so far was one or two of them smoking a normal cigar.

331How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

My day is fine. Im studying.

The police are EVERYWHERE in my neighborhood...it's crazy...there are at least 50 police cars Surprised ...the police are spread out that they seem like civilians walking.

332How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:35 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

If you were in Egypt, I would say yes it's normal, but you aren't so .. what's wrong ?

333How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I don't know tbh...I live in a place that's filled with Greek people...and I know that their independence day is today (I think), so they might be having a fair later on in the day...not sure?

334How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 4:51 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

Aha, yeah maybe police are scared that they'll do damage or something, lol.

335How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:01 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I was thinking that the police would protect them or something..I don't know lol

336How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Guess what...I took a requi today...I solved part A right. Part B was sooooooooooooooooooo simple that after I wrote it at first I crossed it out and wrote something wrong. Would this be a lack of confidence?

Therfore I failed the requiz...sigh....

337How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

wow dude ur worst than me :S

338How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You know what I did?

Part A was solving for the concentration of the reactant using the moarity of the concentration and emf (voltaic cells) using nernest equations. That was a little challenege but I got it

Part B was to solve for the Ksp if 1 molarity of an ion is add with the reactant iobs. ALL I had to do was multiply by 1...but I thought "noooo that's too easy" ...

339How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:58 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

man i told u that u were gonna be doin that crap Rolling Eyes

340How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:00 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

ahmed if it is simple, then it;s right

341How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Its wasn't hard. And I KNEW it too!!!!!!

Now I am even pressured even more to get as high of a grade as possible on the exam...

342How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:48 am

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

i got my ear pierced today!!

343How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:02 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Wasn't it already pierced?

344How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:32 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

yea it was but i got my second hole done! Very Happy

345How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

Not good..

Only one hole per ear (for girls) is allowed in Islam

346How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

ill never understand piercings ... who wants holes in their ears and stuff? :S

347How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Why would you need a second hole???

348How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:29 pm

GunMan

GunMan
NH Member
NH Member

@ Sayf: Because it looks good.
@ Sultan: No idea. I find it slutty.

349How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

how is it slutty? you havent met alot of girls in your life i guess

350How was your day? - Page 14 Empty Re: How was your day? Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I never found girls with 2 holes...only some and they aren't...the greatest people...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum