I got the power...in the shower XD Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

I got the power...in the shower XD

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I got the power...in the shower XD Empty I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

So what super powers did you guys wish you had? You could only choose 3 at most.

2I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:37 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

1. reading ppl's minds
2. manipulating the way ppl think
3. flying

Hilarious

3I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:48 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

1-Time Control
2-Metamorphosis
3-Flying...no need for $1000 tickets to go to Egypt anymore Yay

4I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:49 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

wow $1000 to go Egypt? Surprised

5I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That's how much a ticket costs...how about you?

6I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:54 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

with Air France its only $534-$789

1 teleporting
2 mind reader
3 making things appear!

7I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:59 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Seriosuly?? Stupid EgyptAir charges about $1000. Surprised

8I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:59 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

£300 = $450.6 with KLM

9I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:00 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Wow...so my family has been getting ripped off all these years? Well my dad's about to go to Egypt...I'll tell him.

10I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:03 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

11I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Hey!! They don't have Cairo on the list slanty

12I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

yes they do!!! CAI

13I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I was trying to find Cairo in the USA >.<

^^^Stupid moment of the day Razz

14I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:07 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok I can't find Egypt...fifi could you do the search thing for me?

15I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

yes sure any pacific dates?

lol stupidest moment of your life but there is Cairo in america

16I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:10 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

W/e Rolling Eyes

Yeah, from April 1st to the end of the month.

17I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

18I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Fifi... click on the link that you posted.

19I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:23 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

sorry because i closed the computer and it lost the screen lol

first class, affaires, or economy?

20I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What's affaires?

21I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

a Premium Voyageur

22I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:45 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

23I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It says:

"Our reservation tool is currently unavailable."

24I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:49 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

ughh well you have to do it your self

where it says "To:" just type in CAI and thats Cairo and then fill everything else out

25I got the power...in the shower XD Empty Re: I got the power...in the shower XD Sun Mar 21, 2010 2:53 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum