When was the last time? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

When was the last time?

+5
Fangy
preid1220
Egyptian Gazelle
Steve
Ahmed
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1When was the last time? Empty When was the last time? Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:49 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

When was the last time you said "Thank You", and you really meant it, to someone?

For me it would have to be my chem teacher 2 days ago. If she hadn't picked up my textbook from the library I would have had to pay $70 for an old $15-worth book :S

2When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i do it multiple times a day, but i normally only mean it once or twice, last time i meant it was 6 hours ago.

3When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Are you going to say what it was for?

4When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:02 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

when my bro gave me a hug, that was a miracle haha
but then he kicked me when I said thank you b/c he tries to act all "manly" When was the last time? 798637

5When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:05 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

oops, im not going to say what mine was for Razz

your bro sounds like sayf Smile

6When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:13 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Master Steve wrote:oops, im not going to say what mine was for Razz

your bro sounds like sayf Smile
Hahaha, why does he sound like Sayf?

7When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:14 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yeah he does Hilarious

Sayf would probably do that lol

8When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:33 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOOL well i'm glad Sayf isn't my brother, vuz I already get kicked in the shins enough

9When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:35 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i am a curious person irl and all ways say thank you, although i am usually the one to help, jj has seen he hold the door for girls more time than i can count =P

10When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:38 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I can't remember... Maybe when I disputed a grade I got and actually had it raised by an entire letter grade.

11When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

to my teacher i had a really bad grade like REALLY bad.. and she gave me 75 extra point because she knew i deserved it and besides i did a 40 point work book page which took hours!! and i asked to do an extra test..

12When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Lmao at 75 "extra" points O_o...!!!!!

13When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:09 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

do you guys have the number scale or letter? because have the letter scale like A, B, C, D, f, i

anyways yup 75 points

14When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:21 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

A*, A, B, C, D, E and F are all passes
U is a fail
Very Happy

15When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:29 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Marwa enough we get u get straight A*'s Rolling Eyes

16When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

LOOOOOOOLZ
nice joke man...

17When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:30 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

we have A B C D F

18When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:41 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

yea well i had a D in her class and she got me up to an B in one class period

19When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm

Passion

Passion
NH Member
NH Member

On Thursday in school

20When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:40 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Wow Fifi! That must be one heck of a nice teacher

21When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

i know! shes so nice and shes small like a student and we get along more like friends at times!

22When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:15 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

thats cool haha, I love teachers like that

23When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:17 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

innit their job to do that anywayz?

24When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:55 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

lol no most teachers are old bats!

25When was the last time? Empty Re: When was the last time? Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:44 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i only got 1 old teacher and she's such a sweet heart..
all da rest just graduated.. slanty

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum