Suspense of Religious Debates Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspense of Religious Debates

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

2/25/10

I have decided to make a rule suspending any making of Religious debates and Gay Debates.
I think the forum needs to calm down a bit.
You may, however, make topics INFORMING about religion. But no debates.
This will be enforced strictly.
This rule will be lifted when everything calms down.

I shall now close all the controversial topics.

Have a nice day Black Hat

~Sultan Ahmed IV

2Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

so my thread can continue as long as no-one starts comparing it to islam? Smile

3Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:12 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What thread?

4Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:17 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

the one about my belief of no god.

5Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:21 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That's a religion--involved debate.

6Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:22 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

you said that was ok, i only wanted to use it to inform people what my life style was like. its been other people turning the thread into a debate and flaming.

7Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

It's in the debate room man.

8Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:46 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

good good Happy

9Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:30 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

then move it ahmed

10Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:31 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Let it go Pried.

11Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:35 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i'm just giving you advice Ahmed, It's not a debate so move it.

12Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:41 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

it doesn't matter, i will try to pick it up again after. im sure you could still make topics like that solely for the purpose of informing people

13Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

If a debate starts though, it'll get closed so keep that in mind. I won't close it right away, I'll give you a chance. But if you don't try to steer the topic into a non-debate topic, then it gets closed.

14Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:44 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed that YOUR job, dont blame others for it.

15Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well I would be doing my job when I close it, since it'll be against the rules Wink

16Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:30 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

-face palm- just make me a mod and ill stop it before you need to lock it

17Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:31 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

I think thats a good idea to stop all religous debates, honestly I was gettin sick and tired of all this arguing

18Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

The religious topics have been unlocked, as long as we keep respect in mind and avoid insulting each other and religions we should avoid the situation we had last time.

enjoy yourself Smile

19Suspense of Religious Debates Empty Re: Suspense of Religious Debates Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:06 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

okie dokes =)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum