New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
IR
Ahmed
SmexyGenius
7 posters

What are your dreams for the future?

SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 981
    Username Change Points : 6874
    Registration date : 2008-09-17
    Mood : What are your dreams for the future? Stressed

What are your dreams for the future? Empty What are your dreams for the future?

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:42 pm

Like where do you want to go in life?

For me it's:
    After HS go to Stony Brook + Go through the combined degree program to become a doctor (6 yrs rather then Cool
    Internship (2 yrs?)
    Marriage sometime between internship and doctor.
    Doctor finally zomg, probably work at a hospital until I can get my own office.
    Probably be bored for the rest of my life =[ lol. Same old daily grind everydayyy lmao
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : What are your dreams for the future? Tired

What are your dreams for the future? Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future?

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:46 pm

Colombia or an Ivy League HS. If not than New York University (at the same level of ivy leagues Wink )!

I'll take the Pharmacology Course.

Marriage sometimes while taking the Pharmacology course...no need to marry after done Wink

I believe my family has enough money for me to open my own pharmacy. So yeah.

Int he meantime Ill try to achieve a Noble Prize in Chem...
    SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

What are your dreams for the future? Empty Re: What are your dreams for the future?

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:53 pm

lol goddaym noble prize...in chem?? But you kinda hate it =/. lol you have huge dreams for the future mann.. I feel I'm a little more real.
    But I'm like 99% sure you'll get in Columbia, it doesn't really seem that hard as long as you've focused on 1st 3 yrs of high school.
    Good luck starting your own chain of pharmacies though =], Duane Reade + Rite Aide will probably pwn u
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:57 pm

I don't hate chem. I hate my teacher who teaches chem. Chem as a subject I'm cool with Smile (If I had gotten Hoftizer...I would OWN his class Wink )

Smexi I am being real tbh. Those people whom did get Noble Prizes were also "real" when they got it. Do they have an extra brain, eye, foot than me? I don't think so.

You just have sort of average standards and don't want to pass them. slanty

Thanks man, but if I do get in I'm going to literally fly LOL Hilarious

Thanks, but nah I have my own plan. Trust, Ill pwn Duane Reade and Rite Aid Very Happy
    SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:58 pm

Nobel Prize isn\'t really that easy to get...unless your Obama...

And yea it\'s true I have \"average\" standards I guess. I don\'t see much point in aiming for Columbia, Harvard etc...All medical colleges are roughly the same o_o. And I can always switch after 1st 4 yrs of HS if I want to so yea..
    To get into med school you have to take a test + they look at ur gpa and stuff..it\'s like the college process all over again. Easier to go into an ok college first (to get a 4.0 GPA) rather than a prestigious one IMO...

Besides even Bush went to harvard..how amazing could it really be >_>. Seems like our school all over again...(i almost typed out the name lol)

But GL in Columbia man, you\'ll do great there with your posh classmates =]. Maybe you should try for Oxford instead though lol, seems more posh imo

Last edited by SmexyGenius on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:59 pm

I know Smexi. I never told you I was going to be a couch potato and expect to get it. I'll actually work hard for it Wink
    SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:05 pm

Ahmed IV wrote:I know Smexi. I never told you I was going to be a couch potato and expect to get it. I'll actually work hard for it Wink

I just realized i posted that 1 sentence before the whole paragraph after it lol

EDIT: Btw I just checked wiki...it seems so easy to get one in chem now o_o..Just get lucky and discover something...or research some chemical or something idk..lol

Last edited by SmexyGenius on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:09 pm

But I am planning to take college in one of the colleges that I listed and also continue my Pharmacy course there, so I won't have to switch.

Bush was a "C" student in Harvard. We all know he got in there though money and influence from his papa.

Yeah, Oxford is obviously more posh, but I'm not really aiming for what's "Posh" , I am looking for a Uni with high standards.
    IR
    IR
    NH Pink
    NH Pink

Number of posts : 2940
    Username Change Points : 7160
    Registration date : 2009-08-11
    Mood : What are your dreams for the future? Yeehaw

Post by IR Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:26 pm

My dream for the future is to become a chiropractor and buy a house for my mother.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:28 pm

Chiropractor...what is that?
    SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:29 pm

IRezev wrote:My dream for the future is to become a chiropractor and buy a house for my mother.

cooll =]
    IR
    IR
    NH Pink
    NH Pink

Post by IR Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:31 pm

Ahmed IV wrote:Chiropractor...what is that?

Chiropractic is a health care profession that focuses on disorders of the musculoskeletal system and the nervous system, and the effects of these disorders on general health. Chiropractic care is used most often to treat neuromusculoskeletal complaints, including but not limited to back pain, neck pain, pain in the joints of the arms or legs, and headaches.

Doctors of Chiropractic – often referred to as chiropractors or chiropractic physicians – practice a drug-free, hands-on approach to health care that includes patient examination, diagnosis and treatment. Chiropractors have broad diagnostic skills and are also trained to recommend therapeutic and rehabilitative exercises, as well as to provide nutritional, dietary and lifestyle counseling.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:32 pm

BTW Smexi, you know Hassan's dreams? He wants to go to Colombia Uni and he wants to be the president of Pakistan. I wouldn't be surprised if he does become so, if you meet him you'll understand what I mean.
    SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:36 pm

Ahmed IV wrote:BTW Smexi, you know Hassan's dreams? He wants to go to Colombia Uni and he wants to be the president of Pakistan. I wouldn't be surprised if he does become so, if you meet him you'll understand what I mean.

President? LOL
    well if he achieves it then cool but umm i doubt it. Especially w/ our corrupt government..>.>
    I think we assassinated practically all our leaders...
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7932
    Username Change Points : 13314
    Registration date : 2009-11-11
    Mood : What are your dreams for the future? Bored

Post by Fifi Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:37 pm

My dream is to become a Mogul skier and compete in the Winter Olympics of 2018! and if i can get into the 2014 one! i wanted to go AUC(American University in Cairo) but.. there no mountains there! so im off to either California or any place with good mountains and a good college!
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:40 pm

There are mountains in Sinai or near the Red Sea fifi Razz
    =================
    Smexi, that's what I keep on telling him: You need to use corrupt ways to get into the Government. But he still believes in the good of the people.

Go to his profile and go to statistics and check out some of his posts...he is highly knowledgeable, wise and educated.

He came to the USA from Pakistan when he was in 7th or 8th grade.

P.S.: He liked Musharaf...I don't like Musharaf.
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:41 pm

they dont have a good elevation What are your dreams for the future? 171102
    IR
    IR
    NH Pink
    NH Pink

Post by IR Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Incroyable! wrote:My dream is to become a Mogul skier and compete in the Winter Olympics of 2018! and if i can get into the 2014 one! i wanted to go AUC(American University in Cairo) but.. there no mountains there! so im off to either California or any place with good mountains and a good college!

That's so COOL incroyable! I always wish to be a figure skater and compete at the olympic but I know it too late. I'm too old to learn it.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:43 pm

Mount St. Catherine in Sinai is pretty high Wink
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:44 pm

does it have snow on it?????
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:45 pm

Yes.
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:48 pm

wow really? and can you get good training on them?
    SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by SmexyGenius Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:49 pm

Ahmed IV wrote:There are mountains in Sinai or near the Red Sea fifi Razz
    =================
    Smexi, that's what I keep on telling him: You need to use corrupt ways to get into the Government. But he still believes in the good of the people.

Go to his profile and go to statistics and check out some of his posts...he is highly knowledgeable, wise and educated.

He came to the USA from Pakistan when he was in 7th or 8th grade.

P.S.: He liked Musharaf...I don't like Musharaf.

link to his profile? But I doubt I'll find him as amazing as you do..seems to me he just totally pwned u in some debates or something so yea.....but lemme see anyways..
    linkplz?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:50 pm

I don't know lol Razz , do some research.
    ==================
    Smexi:

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=9&tt=1

No, we actually debate respectfully. No pwning. I see his views when he is right. He does the same when I'm right Wink
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Fifi Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:52 pm

ohh whatever .. but that would be cool i would be the first female to represent Egypt in the Winter Olympics!! but i think i would have to become a citizen there

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 5:35 am