The Official AMV Thread Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official AMV Thread

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1The Official AMV Thread Empty The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Post your favorite AMVs (Animated Music Video):

2The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:35 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

3The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That's not an AMV fifi lol.

4The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:40 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

i dont watch animated stuff

5The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well what do you think of the AMV that I posted? Razz

6The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:41 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Le Caire wrote:That's not an AMV fifi lol.

oh well its all the same to me! besides who doesn't like Finding Nemo! lol

7The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:42 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

i dont like umbrella

8The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

How about:

9The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

wow u guys r cool lol

10The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:48 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

lol Sayf agree there!

11The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Sayf post your favorite Razz

12The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

no i dont like screaming music lol
i noticed though that there are AMVs called Naruto

13The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes Naruto is another famous Anime but I don't like it much :S . DBZ is ownage

How about this:

14The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:06 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

I don't like anime

15The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:08 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What do you think of the songs? I don't like anime either. I just like DBZ.

16The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:13 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

OMG!! Sailor Mooon!!!

dude this use to be the bomb back in my days!

17The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

no little bear was the bomb LOOL

18The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

OMFG!!! i loved little bear i would cry if i didnt watch it!!!!

19The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:17 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

OMAAAAAAAAAAA SAME HERE!!!! hahahahaha it used to be my fav show everrrrrrrrr i had to watch it everyday!! LOL

20The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:19 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

The Egyptian Gazelle wrote:OMAAAAAAAAAAA SAME HERE!!!! hahahahaha it used to be my fav show everrrrrrrrr i had to watch it everyday!! LOL

OMG!! me too!! hahahahaha my mum would have to rush me home to watch it! lol

21The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:22 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

hahaha, i'd also watch it before the bus came Razz

22The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:24 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

lol this was in like NY i would walk fast to get home! lol

23The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

OMG! Ugh the nightmares.

Someone tell me why the hell did I used to watch little bear and sailor girl (or w/e) when I was in 3rd grade....you brought back the memories yuck!

24The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:33 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

AHMEDDDDDDDDDD The Official AMV Thread 345479 little bear was the best!!!

idk who sailor girl is though haha

25The Official AMV Thread Empty Re: The Official AMV Thread Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:34 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well I pretty much forgot both but for little bear wasn't he that bear that always went places and did stuff?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum