My story, My life - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My story, My life

Go down 
+3
Fifi
Doc
Ahmed
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member
Fifi

Number of posts : 7932
Username Change Points : 13314
Registration date : 2009-11-11
Mood : My story, My life - Page 3 Bored

My story, My life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 am

yayy finally home sweet home! lol
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : My story, My life - Page 3 Tired

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:52 am

Well I wouldn't ever imagine touching my chest anymore, at that time. I had a long scar (5 inch) int eh middle of my chest) and a smaller scar to the side...for where the wire to the lung was attached. :S

Ehh, I felt..."there goes my chance of marrying...with all these huge scars"...so I was like blah, my future wife will love me no matter what. *shrug*

I stayed home on my bed for the next couple of days. A couple of people that my family knew visited me and brought over cakes and cookies. I was ok with walking at this point (but certainly not running). I couldn't even pray as I couldn't bend or anything. Eventually my dad told me that I could pray while sitting. So I got a share and prayed.

The week before school, I practiced walking a bit in the streets, so I could get used to it. I also found out that the doctor had "untangled my overlapping, twisted, rib cage ( O_O )...and he had to cut the very bottom small piece of my sternum (breast bone)... Since he cut out a piece of my sternum so it goes in, so even though I did the surgery, it LOOKS like it is still depressed in a bit (due to no bone backing the skin)...but keep in mind that this is very small... like 1-1.5 inch. But my doctor said I had greatly improved and the surgeon tried his best. To even improve it I should work out my chest.
Back to top Go down
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member
Fifi

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:00 am

DUDE CHEST SCARS ARE HOT! Razz

you sat in chair not share lol
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:09 am

Ehh...if you say so Razz
====================
So, the doctor had said to not carry things on my back...like my book bag. SO my mother bought me a bag with wheels -__- . I rolled that bag with wheels for my whole entire school life in 10th grade >.< ...soooooooooooooooo annoying.

My history teacher bashed everyone, including Islam, and he was a communist. He gave me the most work (but I expected it from an AP class).
I had electric class...it was hell! I couldn't pass the freaking 85 on my report card for electric class -___- and the class itself was irritating.

I made a couple of friends, they were cool. Smile and I had a funny kid i my class so class was enjoyable for the most poart.

My chem lab teacher was retarted and kept on writing things like he pronounced it..."boiling boint". He was also the ONLY chem lab teacher that made students write lab reports...and I got him -___-

At first I thought that my chem teacher was a man...then soon she told us that she is Ms.Skiba...a women...with very short hair and a manly body...she was the biggest mistake of my 10 grade life. She always had headaches and was too tired to teach us...so freaking annoying.

But at the end I got a 89 on the regents so Im like blah.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:45 am

Ehh, there is no point in holding the last post about my life.
=======================
So nothing special happened in my summer vacation of 10th grade.

11th grade came along with AP Chem and AP US history...I got the hardest math teacher in school (59 on my first test) but I learned tons and tons from him and now I get the highest in his class! l7l

One day I needed an AP Chem question help. So I signed up to Y!A and asked my question...while waiting I wandered around the site and met the Egypt section. I renamed my account "Egyptian Kid" and posted stuff...I learned about the personalities of the different Y!A-Egypt members...they were cool guys/gals Smile . Soon ESD had asked a Q about "Why don't we make our own chat site?" . So I thought "Well I already have one (this forum) so I'll just tell them about it"...I posted it and soon ESD, Dal, Gaz, Sucre, Marwa, Masriya and fifi joined. They didn't know how to use the forum and I had troubles just getting them to know how to use the chat Razz . Anyways, they all eventually learned how to use it. I spoke with hours everyday with all of them (esp. ESD, Dal, Gaz and fifi...Marwa mainly used the forum and not the chat)...I learned a lot about these people and their unique personalaties!
Later on (weeks later actually) steve kept on bugging me about weather I love a person on this forum and he kept on pushing me...I actually did like a person becasue I had learned from my chats that the person is loving, caring, religious (from what I could tell), funny and interesting...that's pretty much what I ever wanted in a wife...but I didn't tell Steve that.
I started debating with myself thoughts like "I isolated myself from girls, so what are you doing...maybe I should tell her...maybe it's too early to tell her as she is a bit young and might not be up to the responsibility of having a relation...maybe if I wait it'll be too late...". So after steve having bugged me that day, I messaged the person that night and while talking I got hinted that the person liked me. I literally flipped with joy lol. I told the person that I liked her, and she told me she liked me back. This was the start.
In the few upcoming days we chatted, for hours, and the person asked me a question that attached me to her even more: she asked me if I just want to like be her friend or would I actualy want to marry her one day. Basically I couldn't believe it! She was serious, she actually wanted to enter a serious relation!! I said "YES!!", of course. I planned with her how we would meet in the future and marry etc. I thought "Wow Ahmed! You already have your whole life planned out!!" and I was so happy.
For many days and weeks later we had gotten so used to each other! I mean I told the person things that I would NEVER tell a person besides someone I REALLY love! My love for the person grew by the day (no joke walahy). Proof of that is that literraly I had even isolated myself from girls (like school for example) since talking with them would give me the feeling of guilt for cheating on her...yeah, the love level was that high.
The person also told me things that she would probably never tell anyone besides the one she loved, but I noticed she would say soemthing completly different when she would post somewhere else...I asked her "why?" and she said "what's important is what I write to you, not what I write elsewhere"...I thought that was ok and agreed.
Soon we had an argurment/debate about politics and that was it...she hadn't sent me a message in 3-4 days...soemthing was obviously wrong. I asked her "Are you ending everything?" and she replied saying "Yes, but I still want to be friends". It's like someone came and told me "Ahmed, so and so died" I couldn't believe it. I really couldn't, I went in a sort of "denial" stage. Besides this I couldn't imagine that this person would even imagine be being her "friend" after she ended eveything like that (so abruptly and short lived (only 1.5 months))...IMO it seemed even inhuman to ask me to "continue being a freind". Would you befriend the person that killed you? I told the person to make me hate her so I wouldn't have the pain of it ending and all, but she refused, she wanted me to be her freind, nothing more. I thought I would just leave the place forum but the forum would die....so instead I thought I would just try to ignore the person, till I forget.
Even though the person didn't realize, she was making me hate her, by continuing her life (in front of me anyways) as if nothing happpened at all (I could tell from her posts). As if we were playing a game and she got tired and withdrew.
Soon the person herself, I guess she got mad at me for ignoring her and she started ignoring me and left.

I personally believed that if an argument was able to break a relation like that, then it was never love. I don't know what to call it. It's sad.

And here I am Smile

Any questions?
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

Number of posts : 15240
Username Change Points : 8501
Registration date : 2009-10-27
Mood : My story, My life - Page 3 Cool

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:20 pm

Ahmed man, ur life story is so facinating...
this needs to get published Razz
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Haha, thanks man. It has its ups and down but I guess anyone has his/her ups and down, and thanks for the reps Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:46 pm

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:
Haha, thanks man. It has its ups and down but I guess anyone has his/her ups and down, and thanks for the reps Very Happy
ehh.. u deserved em man.
i enjoyed readin em Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:51 pm

Yeah thanks Smile

Any questions though?
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:53 pm

r ya feelin betta after da break up n stuff??
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Definitely much better than before l7l , I told you time heals all didn't I Smile ?
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:56 pm

good to hear man Very Happy
===
what happened to Ziyad??
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:58 pm

OHHHH Yeah!! I completely forgot to talk about him Razz

Well he is at my school, and he became one of the "bad kids" in my eyes now. He kisses this girl all the time, cuts class...completely disgusting in other words.
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:01 pm

sub7anallah man....
look how ppl turn out.. and he was da one interested in learning about islam n all Rolling Eyes
===
is ur dude/gal chem teacher still alive??
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Yes she is, she's live and kicking. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:09 pm

damn, lolz xD
no more Qs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Does anyone think I should put all my life posts in one post?
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:49 pm

ya.. that would make it way easier to read..
i post instead of looking through 5 pages of posts.
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:10 pm

KKz
Back to top Go down
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member
Fifi

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Ahmed..not to be rude, but you deserved what happened in your love life why would start an internet relationship? It was better just to say i like you and hope to meet you in the future...

and chest scars are HOT! lol

amazing life mann!
Back to top Go down
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin
Ahmed

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:04 pm

No fifi. That was the point. I didn't really start a relation. It was a connection to connect me to the other person, till we meet in real life.
Back to top Go down
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member
Fifi

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:19 pm

You made it sound like you trapped her in a way..but whatever its not business!

to continue your story...how was your day? Smile
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:27 pm

lolz @ "trapped"
nah man.
its like meeting someone randomly.. but u know em a bit prior..
===
i'm so freakin hungry.. haven't had dinner yet >.<
mum's still cookin..
what is she tryin to do.. starve me so i can say her cookin is good?
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Fifi
NH Member
NH Member
Fifi

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:28 pm

My mum just finished! ...its was yummy in my tummy! Razz

Marwa trapped was just in mu opinion

NEW FACES!!! : Ice Suspect >.< >.< >.< Hilarious LOL

Last edited by fifi on Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member
The Banker

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:29 pm

its 10:30PM man Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story, My life   My story, My life - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My story, My life
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next