My currently untitled story p2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Horizons

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My currently untitled story p2

Go down 
4 posters

Worth Continuing? - so you've read chap 1 and part of no.2 is it worth continuing??
Yes! Loved it!
My currently untitled story p2 I_vote_lcap25%My currently untitled story p2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Yeah, probably.
My currently untitled story p2 I_vote_lcap50%My currently untitled story p2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No, just can't see it going anywhere.
My currently untitled story p2 I_vote_lcap0%My currently untitled story p2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No! It's horrible!
My currently untitled story p2 I_vote_lcap25%My currently untitled story p2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
den denz
NH Member
NH Member
den denz

Number of posts : 870
Username Change Points : 6054
Registration date : 2008-06-22
Mood : My currently untitled story p2 Cool

My currently untitled story p2 Empty
PostSubject: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:41 pm

KK, so my post was to big so just today I finished chapter one in the other topic - please read it first - then continue by reading this, the start of chapter two!

-Chapter two-
I'd always loved to live life as if there was no tommorow - it was a great excuse for some of the idiotic things I did - but I never really thought about the possibility of dying young, I'd always assumed I'd leave this earth when I was good and ready. After school and college, after getting married and possibily haveing a family, but definatley not now. But now the the thought of dying was right there. As I lay on the ground I was vaguely aware of some others around me. It took me a moment to remember how I got to be lying on the ground, but when I did remember, I realized that I really didn't want to remember.
As we followed our class mates out the noise became intollarble, people around me stop crying and started screaming. I'd guessed by now we were heading to the underground shelter on the other side of the school, it was too far away, there was no way we could make it. Then the source of the noise became visable. Planes. Not just one or two an entire squad. Suddenly we were no longer folowing Mr. Miller, rather everone was running for some kind of shelter, cover. I stopped searching for a familiar face, I couldn't make sense of anything. I tired to run but my legs wouldn't work, I found myself just staring up at the planes. Then I heard someone crying near me, I turned and saw before me Jessica. She'd fallen, tripped over and it seemed as if she couldn't move. I started towards her, I didn't really know what I was doing, I should have been heading for cover but instead I found myself kneeling besides Jessica trying to help her to her feet.
"Maddy" a voice that I knew well screamed. I turned and saw Charlie with Rachael and Andrew under oak trees. "Come on Maddy run!"
Again I knew I should have been running towards them, but I knew I couldn't leave Jessica here alone. "Help!" I screamed at Charlie. He and Andrew exchanged glances and then began running towards me, Rachael to followed - staying behind alone wasn't all that appealing - Together the four of us began moving Jessica towards the oak trees. We were about half way there when a whistling sound began, followed seconds later by the loudest bang I'd ever heard. Before any of us could respond a force, stronger than any other I'd ever flet hit us. We all toppled to the ground. Andrew was the first back up, he pulled Racheal to her feet as the rest of us struggled to our feet, and agian lifted up Jessica. We were seconds away from the trees when the second bomb hit. It was on the other side of our class room, yet the entire building fell flat as did we.
And I lay there the memory of what had happend kept replaying through my mind, the terrifying screams, the horribe... No! I could not bear to go through the pain again, even just in my mind. I started to roll into a sitting position but I was useless, I groaned as I felt the searing parin through my right side. I fell flat on my back again, ow that wasn't the best idea. Suddenly I realized the nosie had stop, had it all been a dream? Had it actuall happened, but I'd slept through til morning? No surley not. I struggled to open my eyes by was surprized not to see the oak trees decorated in debris. Rather there was a morning sky. But it was the clearest morning sky I had ever seen, it was impossibly clear, like it was cleaner than normal.

I stood up, this time ready for the pain, ready to ignore it.
"Maddy, watch out!" Charlie called out over the sound of horses galloping.
I was frozen. Coming straight at me was a dozen troops on horses riding at me. I just couldn't move.
My body stopped functioning. The next thing I knew Charlie was coming at me. I was knocked flat on my back with Charlie right on top of me.
In hind sight I don't know which would have been worse. Being trampled by a troop of guys on horses or having Charlie having one over me for the rest of my life.
As quickly as they came, they passed.

"What the..." Started Charlie as he climbed off of me.
"Who the..." I started.
"Where the..." Andrew started.

We were suddenly in an open field, not far from what seemed like an old-school village. I had no idea where we were. I had never seen any of the scenery arond me. Everything seemed new, or rather old. To our left was a forest, which stretched as far as the eye could see. Over to our right was a stream which lead down to a small village.
- More to come, Stay tunned. -
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dendenz
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

Number of posts : 8328
Username Change Points : 11227
Registration date : 2007-11-30
Mood : My currently untitled story p2 Paranoid

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:42 pm

whoa, who attacked?
Back to top Go down
den denz
NH Member
NH Member
den denz

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:45 pm

I don't know yet lol. did you read chap 1?
Back to top Go down
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
preid1220

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : My currently untitled story p2 Stressed

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:26 am

i looks like they were sent to the past and that would explain why it went from bombers to animals but i think you should make a more gradual change and swap the part where they look around and when they are about to get trampled
Back to top Go down
den denz
NH Member
NH Member
den denz

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:48 am

hmm sounds good ill look at it later - was going to but doesn't look like it'll fit, why didnt she notice them coming when she looked around?
Back to top Go down
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:05 pm

yeah, I haven't read chapter one yet. Where can I find it?
Back to top Go down
Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator
Hassan

Number of posts : 6555
Username Change Points : 10569
Registration date : 2007-10-23
Mood : My currently untitled story p2 Busy

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:56 pm

You can read it here
Back to top Go down
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:08 pm

ok, thanks
Back to top Go down
Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator
Hassan

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:21 pm

no problem...and Denz, you might want to look into existentialism
Back to top Go down
den denz
NH Member
NH Member
den denz

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Ok what the flip, I looked it up and just got more confused add more details.
Back to top Go down
Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator
Hassan

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:21 pm

its basically saying that life should be lived as it is, per moment, without looking for or following a bigger purpose
Back to top Go down
jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator
jj16802

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 11:48 pm

wait, they teleported into the scene of attack right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My currently untitled story p2   My currently untitled story p2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My currently untitled story p2
Page 1 of 1