Hassan is restored to his throne! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hassan is restored to his throne!

+9
Doc
Ben
Fifi
The Banker
IR
Fangy
Steve
Egyptian Gazelle
Ahmed
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Hassan is restored to his throne! Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

1/13/10

Man I miss that guy walahy. (Even though I could call him any time LOL Razz )
But if you guys look at the bottom of the forum, the Co-Status has been restored and it is cyan again! Just looking at it reminds me of the good ol' days Razz (before the YA! invaders came aware )

I hope Hassan comes back soon iA, the forum isn't the same with him Wink

Good times Smile

Salamz/Bye

2Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Congrats Hassan!
Hope he comes back soon!

3Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

why give the power to an inactive member?

4Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:29 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He'll come back Wink

5Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Omg I love him so much

6Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:02 am

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:He'll come back Wink
You forgot to say iA Wink

7Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:53 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

I miss him too. When he was here, we used to count to million together!

8Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:08 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

OMG cyan is such a nice colour..
inshaAllah he'll come back man
i wanna meet this Hassan dude xD

9Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Fifi

Fifi
NH Member
NH Member

Yahoo Invaders?
Anyways I never really met Hassan..

10Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:30 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

its because he doesn't want to come here anymore.

thats probably why ahmed made him co, to tempt him into returning.

11Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LOL. Steve your guesses man, you fail harder each time.

As I said, Hassan is busy. Wink

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

13Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:37 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

He was the Co anyways.

14Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:42 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

i shud be co admin

15Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:43 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

When you use proper grammar and debate like you did at Sals...you got lazy man Razz

16Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

im 1 of da orgnl mbrs mayne .. i do wut i want n sud b co

17Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:50 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Pried was one of the origincal members too...so was JJ and Steve.

18Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:54 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

but i derseve it lol

19Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:55 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Why?

20Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

cuz im better than them

21Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:57 am

IR

IR
NH Pink
NH Pink

better than how must?

22Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:58 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Just cuz you have a beard doesn't give you special rights ya know xD

23Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:36 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sayfullah wrote:cuz im better than them

Sayfanies : plz any1 who typz li dis is not beter ten me.

English : obviously, anyone who types like that is not better than I.

24Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:41 am

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Just cuz you have a beard doesn't give you special rights ya know xD
^^ its a magic beard man aware

25Hassan is restored to his throne! Empty Re: Hassan is restored to his throne! Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:37 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Sayf, lets see here:
I have a shaver, and you have a beard. Predict what would happen next.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum