A Notice Regarding Post Count Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Notice Regarding Post Count

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Notice Regarding Post Count Empty A Notice Regarding Post Count Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:24 pm

Shadow

Shadow
NH Member
NH Member

I've run into this quite a bit already, and it's starting to sicken me, so I'm going to post about it here and now to end this.

Post count means NOTHING!

It does not define authority, it does not define maturity, it does not define anything except a little number beside all your posts, nothing else. If our Administrator wanted to appoint a new moderator, would he rather promote an immature member with 1000 posts or a mature member with 100 posts? The mature 100 post member, of course. So please, I don't want to read any more discussion on post count matering.

Last edited by on Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

2A Notice Regarding Post Count Empty Re: A Notice Regarding Post Count Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:00 pm

Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin
NH Member
NH Member

you dont have the right to delete anything about post count
ameer never approved any of this
dont go insane with your mod powers again and just becuase you think its right doesnt mean it is

3A Notice Regarding Post Count Empty Re: A Notice Regarding Post Count Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:04 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What you said about that post count doesnt mean your promoted (excluding wise) but don't delete the posts related to post count.

4A Notice Regarding Post Count Empty Re: A Notice Regarding Post Count Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:03 pm

Shadow

Shadow
NH Member
NH Member

Oh fine, I won't as long as they aren't SPAM.
And um, how am I going crazy with my powers? I'm just saying that post count means nothing...

5A Notice Regarding Post Count Empty Re: A Notice Regarding Post Count Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:11 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

it does sound like you have any reason why they shuld be removed. I got to 200 post trying to be a wise member (but i am happy as a chat mod)

6A Notice Regarding Post Count Empty Re: A Notice Regarding Post Count Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:04 am

samthedragon

NH Member
NH Member

Shadow... you sound annoyed because some members are more loyal and contribute more to this forum than you do o.O dont be angry

7A Notice Regarding Post Count Empty Re: A Notice Regarding Post Count Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:49 pm

Shadow

Shadow
NH Member
NH Member

Eh, I've posted to prevent newbies from spamming up the forums to get a higher post count.
I'm going to lock this to prevent things from going off-hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum