All about Smile... - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

All about Smile...

+8
jj16802
Smile
Doc
Fifi
IR
SmexyGenius
The Banker
Ahmed
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:54 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Sexy_Rebel wrote:why do you use a proxy server?

omg how did u find out? lol i bet it's actually ahmed if it is a proxy...

27All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:55 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i know you have been using one, yo meesed up a post a while ago and i saw it.

28All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:57 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Lmao smexy. Yes I could tell that she is using some sort of proxy...since it says that she isn't in the US...its actually saying different countries each time I refresh LOOOOOL

Its not me you idiot. You're just paranoid. Wink

29All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:57 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Smile is my new favorite poster

30All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:58 am

Smile

Smile
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

excuse me steve what post are you talking about? i dont even know what a proxy is. maybe it has to do with my internet provider?

31All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:00 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

How about me sayf? Sad

32All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:01 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed IV wrote:Lmao smexy. Yes I could tell that she is using some sort of proxy...since it says that she isn't in the US...its actually saying different countries each time I refresh LOOOOOL

Its not me you idiot. You're just paranoid. Wink

I can't help it, you got at least 3 accounts on this forum. And where do you see about the countries >.>

33All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:02 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

it was FBIproxy. i wont tell you which post because you will probably edit it.

why do you use it smile?

34All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:03 am

Smile

Smile
NH Noble Member
NH Noble Member

what in the world is that????
i have no idea what you are talking about seriously.

35All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Sexy_Rebel wrote:it was FBIproxy. i wont tell you which post because you will probably edit it.

why do you use it smile?

PM me link to the post? Wink

36All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:04 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Usman the noob, I just have this account...ok 1 more but trust me its inactive lol.

Anyways, I am admin, thats how Wink

37All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:06 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

PM me the post too steve! Smile

38All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:08 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed IV wrote:Usman the noob, I just have this account...ok 1 more but trust me its inactive lol.

Anyways, I am admin, thats how Wink

ohh i thought maybe u could check w/o being admin...ok

39All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:10 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Smexy me and IR are vsing...you should join us!

40All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:12 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed IV wrote:Smexy me and IR are vsing...you should join us!
so i can lose?

41All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:12 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

She sucks no offense...you could team up on me.

42All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Ahmed IV wrote:She sucks no offense...you could team up on me.

kk add me

43All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:15 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LOL she resigned...Im too nice!
Kk Im waiting.

44All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:15 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Code:
[quote="xxSmilexxAhmedxx"]For you Ahmed

[img]http://www.fbiproxy.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vbWVkaWEuZGFpbHlwcm9ncmVzcy5jb20vZGFpbHlwcm9ncmVzcy9pbWFnZXMvc25hcC9yb3NlM3NoYXJwX21lZGl1bS5qcGc%3D&b=15[/img]

Ill give you guys later :)[/quote]

that is why the picture doesnt show in the top post.

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com/anything-in-general-f4/give-a-gift-to-each-member-here-t2591-45.htm

and just so you know, element can see it because i think smile is another one of his accounts.

45All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

But Marwa saw it too....look back at the topic. It wasn't just Element.

46All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:18 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

no marwa was reacting to element's post.

47All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:20 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ehh...its really unlikely steve...but Ill look into it Wink

48All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:23 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

so why do you use it smile?

49All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:26 am

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

Sexy_Rebel wrote:so why do you use it smile?

i dont see it in the post..but ok o.o

i think smile/element/razor/ahmed is one person but ok idk for sure...except for razor

50All about Smile... - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Smile... Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:28 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

you dont see it smexy?

look in the code, the image url.

Sexy_Rebel wrote:
Code:
[quote="xxSmilexxAhmedxx"]For you Ahmed

[img]http://www.fbiproxy.com/browse.php?u=Oi8vbWVkaWEuZGFpbHlwcm9ncmVzcy5jb20vZGFpbHlwcm9ncmVzcy9pbWFnZXMvc25hcC9yb3NlM3NoYXJwX21lZGl1bS5qcGc%3D&b=15[/img]

Ill give you guys later :)[/quote]

that is why the picture doesnt show in the top post.

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com/anything-in-general-f4/give-a-gift-to-each-member-here-t2591-45.htm

and just so you know, element can see it because i think smile is another one of his accounts.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum