Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3
preid1220
Ahmed
Egyptian Gazelle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

This topic is dedicated to all the boys of this forum Razz Razz Razz
So, do ya like shopping???....hey, its better than talking about beards :p
Ugh Where is Daloo3a when I need her -_-

2Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:18 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I hate shopping. I am being honest here!

Unless if it is video game shopping Very Happy !!

3Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:19 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOOOOOOL....exactly the reactions I was expecting! Hahaha

4Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:20 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

shopping is boring for me mostly because i have what i need and luxuries make me feel guilty but i do dabble in them.

5Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:22 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I don't like shopping much. Just aimless walking around when 90% of the time you never even buy anything.

6Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOL.....thats the difference flame, girsl do buy stuff haha

7Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:25 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I always thought girls just go to stores and look around and then they leave. Then rinse and repeat. Laughing

8Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:26 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

My mom doesn't by things 99% of the time :S

9Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Sultan Ahmed-Lion Heart wrote:I always thought girls just go to stores and look around and then they leave. Then rinse and repeat. Laughing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL....man, you guys need to leanr a lot more about girls!!!! hahahahahaha
anyways, yeah I guess thats true....but its fun to just look at things haha.....I like to look at the clothes and stuff......and most the time your right i dont biy stuff Razz
.....as for rinsing and repeating...I suggest you do that a third time Razz Razz it make your hair EXTRA silky haha Razz

10Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:29 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

shopping makes me unbelievably tired

11Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:34 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

The Egyptian Gazelle wrote:
Sultan Ahmed-Lion Heart wrote:I always thought girls just go to stores and look around and then they leave. Then rinse and repeat. Laughing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL....man, you guys need to leanr a lot more about girls!!!! hahahahahaha
anyways, yeah I guess thats true....but its fun to just look at things haha.....I like to look at the clothes and stuff......and most the time your right i dont biy stuff Razz
.....as for rinsing and repeating...I suggest you do that a third time Razz Razz it make your hair EXTRA silky haha Razz

LOL! Laughing

I see shopping as a waste of time (even though I waste my time all the time :p )

12Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

A waste of time!?!?!?!?!
Hahahaha.......so grocery shopping is too?

13Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Of course Gaz. i can't bear going to cloth stores or supermarkets/groceries. It kills me from boredom!!!!!!!!

14Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:42 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

LOOOOOOOOL..I hate grocery shopping too hahaha..
and I h8 shopping when I know i'm not gonna buy anything......

15Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:47 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Gaz...sorry for the stereotype here but...do you go to a famous store (esp. Victoria's Secret) get their bag and walk everywhere with that bag LOOOOOOOOL???

I see girls doing like that everywhere. It really annoys me. LOL Laughing

16Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:33 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Shopping gives me a headache.... unless I am in a Gamestop while my parents are shopping for food or clothes.

17Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:36 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

im here gaz dont worry ur not alone. i hate shopping itself cuz its soooo long and annoying but i luv the feeling after ur done shopping and u get new clothes WOOT WOOT. i cant wait till this saturday when i go shopping n get some new kicks (hows that gaz lol start a topic about twilight)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum