Meet someone from the past Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet someone from the past

+3
Egyptian Gazelle
Dark Flame99966
Ahmed
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meet someone from the past Empty Meet someone from the past Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:33 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

If you were to meet someone who had lived one day, but no longer does. Who would that person be? Why?

2Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I would think the Prophet Muhammad. I have faith in the religion, but it would reassure me if I met him

3Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Egyptian Gazelle

Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

def. the Prophet Mohammed (sa)....he is my role model and has delivered the best message of all time...it would also be a great honor to meet someone such as him.....

Last edited by The Egyptian Gazelle on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

4Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:34 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i think it's best to let the dead rest, even if only for a day, a great man can change the world.

5Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I'd meet Jesus. I wanna know what he was really like.

6Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:21 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I would like to meet Henry Hudson. And then follow and see how he disappeared.

7Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Dark Flame99966 wrote:I would think the Prophet Muhammad. I have faith in the religion, but it would reassure me if I met him
If you read the Qur'an it should do the same thing. =)

preid1220 wrote:i think it's best to let the dead rest, even if only for a day, a great man can change the world.
That doesn't make sense and you used the commas wrong.

Fang wrote:I'd meet Jesus. I wanna know what he was really like.
I thought you were athiest?

jj16802 wrote:I would like to meet Henry Hudson. And then follow and see how he disappeared.
I think he got shot by Native Americans.

8Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I am an Atheist, but I'd still like to meet Jesus, Muhammad, and other very inspirational people from history.

9Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed what you don't relies is them me an jj have a secrete code that we use typo's for, is it a misplaced word of a plot to take over the world?

10Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:28 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ahmed IV wrote:
Dark Flame99966 wrote:I would think the Prophet Muhammad. I have faith in the religion, but it would reassure me if I met him
If you read the Qur'an it should do the same thing. =)

preid1220 wrote:i think it's best to let the dead rest, even if only for a day, a great man can change the world.
That doesn't make sense and you used the commas wrong.

Fang wrote:I'd meet Jesus. I wanna know what he was really like.
I thought you were athiest?

jj16802 wrote:I would like to meet Henry Hudson. And then follow and see how he disappeared.
I think he got shot by Native Americans.
where did you read that?

11Meet someone from the past Empty Re: Meet someone from the past Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:19 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

hmmmm
as a muslim i would obviously say the prophet mohammed PBUH
other than that i would wanna meet King Sulaimaan AS.
Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum