Who should be the new Admin? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who should be the new Admin?

+4
Fangy
jj16802
Razor
Mimic
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who should be the new Admin? Empty Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 am

Mimic

Mimic
NH Member
NH Member

I already have the support of one member.

Who should be the new Admin? Accepted

Who should be the new Admin? Loseri

2Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm

Razor

Razor
NH Member
NH Member

When Ahmed (hopefully) comes back I will accuse you two (Mimic and esgyptsurferdude) of treason!

3Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:47 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Here's a better idea: how about you and Fang have one of those political debates? Like you say what you will do to improve the forums, etc. After you both have posted your ideas, then the rest of the forum will vote.

4Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:49 pm

Mimic

Mimic
NH Member
NH Member

Be quiet Razor noob he won't come back.

Ok JJ, I'm ready.

5Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:50 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Alright, as an admin, what additions will you make to the forum? (This goes to the both of you)

6Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:23 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I'd be very open to ideas. Anyone has a suggestion (that is reasonable), then I'll consider it. I won't take power away from everyone. I mean that I won't be a tyrant. As you can see, I'm not terribly harsh on giving warns. I will give some power to every member (not as in mod powers, but giving suggestions).
Right now, I'm in the process of writing a beginners' guide to roleplaying. It's in the mod team forum until I finish it. Hassan can confirm this when he is on. As you guys all know, I'm very active in this forum already. I post everywhere, so I'll see what's going on.

One final thing. You guys all know my intentions are only to help this forum. What if this Mimic guy turns out to be another Mutt?

7Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:25 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Alright, after Mimic posts his ideas, then I will make a poll so people can choose their leader.

8Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:28 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

One problem: how will we get the rank? I can't just hack the Admin's account!

9Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:31 pm

Mimic

Mimic
NH Member
NH Member

Umm...I could tell Ahmed that he is no longer wanted in thsi forum. He will probably give us the admin account.
===================
Ok I really care about this forum. i was here much before Fang. I know how to use CSS and HTML. ESD told em a couple of ideas to implant such as a better chat box, better skin. Which I will do.

10Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

hahahahahahahaha.

Oh god, this is funny. Mimic, just remember. I know where you live Razz

11Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:23 pm

daloo3a

daloo3a
NH Member
NH Member

no one is going to be admin. except Ahmed. i hope u all understand that. this forum is rightfully his and if any of you want to become admin. then go make ur own forum rather than trying to steal Ahmed's

12Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:24 pm

Mimic

Mimic
NH Member
NH Member

Daloo3a he left it. That means he doesn't want it anymore.

13Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:03 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I am putting a stop to this hear, THERE WILL Be NO NEW ADMINS. this forum will die if there is a struggle for power.

14Who should be the new Admin? Empty Re: Who should be the new Admin? Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I should be the new admin.

Closed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum