best ways to make money Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

best ways to make money

+4
Ahmed
Theory
Generaldesor
Metalgoose30
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1best ways to make money Empty best ways to make money Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:32 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

everyone has always thought what is a good way to make money?Post your best ways to make money here!

please put the requirments for what the task u have to do, try to explain it clearly, and put how much money u make.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------my favorite way of making money is buying coal and iron ore on world 1 at the fally bank, then smithing it and selling them as steel bars.

Requirements:30 smithing and 40k

Pure profit:10k

Last edited by on Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

2best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:45 pm

Generaldesor

NH Member
NH Member

Trading real money for rs money (2 dollars =5m)
or
Macroing,Scamming, luring.

IF you talkin bout legal ways, Merchanting.
or either with a skill like fletching, or pking byt pking good.
Then comes fishing,crafting,wcing
and then smithing but it is only profitable at lv 99 so it isnt a profitable skill.

For noobs mine ess and sell em.

http://www.pkmasters.com

3best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:29 pm

Theory

NH Member
NH Member

Generaldesor wrote:Trading real money for rs money (2 dollars =5m)
or
Macroing,Scamming, luring.

IF you talkin bout legal ways, Merchanting.
or either with a skill like fletching, or pking byt pking good.
Then comes fishing,crafting,wcing
and then smithing but it is only profitable at lv 99 so it isnt a profitable skill.

For noobs mine ess and sell em.

Trading real money for rs money will result in a ban, Jagex does not allow it. Scamming does not work well, don't bother. Macroeing get's you banned too! Somthing metal doesn't need! Luring is a scam. Merchanting is immpossible now, pking is awful because they will always run, flecthing is members only, metal is f2p.

My ways to make money.

1. Kill cows and collect their hides, once you have at least 100 hides switch worlds to a high populated one and head to al kharid. Just type "Selling cow hides 100 each". 100 hides=10k and all you need to do is waste some time.

2. High alcehmy nets you lots of cash, just google "Alchemy prices for runescape" you will get a list that tells you what item and how much money you will recieve.

3. Smtih ONLY steel bars! Steel bars are 500 gold each, the cost to the buy the ores to make bar is 400. So if you have the money you cn just buy iron for 100 each and coal for 150 each! 150+150+100=400 gold, steel bar=500 gold, 100 gold profit. Bars are easy to sell because they can be used for a variety of things. Sure you get less smithing exp but smithing bars still gives you some. Problem is coal is hard to mine so if you have a good amount of cash just buy the ores.

4. Fish lobs at level 50+ fishing, should og pretty fast and they sell for 200 raw, 250 cooked. At 60+ fishing you can try fishing swordfish, 250 wether they are raw or cooked. The reason you fish them at higher levels is because it will be quicker and more proficient.

Those are some garunteed ways to make money fast, if you have some spare time on your hands.

4best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:09 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

thanks for your posts thumbs up

5best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:28 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Get level 60 mining or 59 and a wizard drink from falador and go to the mining guild, and mine your hearts out in coal. Sell each one for 150-160gp, and vwal-la you're rich. I did this and I was able to get a sara legs and helmet and 600k (before I got hacked by my real life friend that is :x )

6best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sun Nov 25, 2007 3:01 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

4. Fish lobs at level 50+ fishing, should og pretty fast and they sell for 200 raw, 250 cooked. At 60+ fishing you can try fishing swordfish, 250 wether they are raw or cooked. The reason you fish them at higher levels is because it will be quicker and more proficient.

I am a fisher for $ and i find that even in the highter lv's fishing lob's is better. lobs = lesstime =more $ and if you want even more $ bring a ax and tinder box to make fire because this can save you 15 min of begging for fire. if you are cheap you can say "selling fire" and have some poor noob pay for your trip back. when selling cooked lob's go to world's 1-5 OR any pk world because people will pay the best hear. and a tip for all the miners out there use world's where everyone is pking of trading to do work. less compitishon means more ores

7best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sun Nov 25, 2007 10:41 am

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

ok well, i like these and here my next way to make money.

Go to any yew tree spots with at least 3 trees then keep switching worlds till u find the patch without many bots.go to the nearest bank and sell them when u have them in bulk.

Requirments:60 woodcutting and a rune axe

Profit: 300k to 320k

Wink

8best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:33 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i find that there are not many bot's at edgevill but lot's of players. and use my trick from befor if everyone is selling stuff og pking then the spot will be wide open (other that the dreaded bot)

9best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:01 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

also another great way to help in crowded places in go on the german servers. u should know by experience what all the actions mean and youll have almost the whole world to yourself

10best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:50 pm

Shadow

Shadow
NH Member
NH Member

Runite mining quite obviously. Though you need to take quite a few precautions.

Preperations:: Full Green Dragonhide, a Rune Pickaxe and a reliable PKer escape route, also turn your clan chat to "Friends" so PKers can't track you.

Create a new acount, name it something such as "RuniteScout0532" to let others know you're not some random newbie. Next, hike to the Wilderness and enter the lava maze and charge through it until you get to the northern lava bank. Look around a bit until you can see the Runite rocks, if nobody stronger than you is present or someone weaker then you is there, log off and go back on using the account that is going to mine the Runite ores. (Have that account already near the mine) Once you're logged in, go to the runite rocks which if you read this entire thing should be next to you. Mine both rocks, and log off since it takes Runite 20 minutes to respawn. If there is someone weaker than you, log in and attack them, and take the Rune ores they drop if you are succesful. If someone is present who is stronger, log off and scout a different world. Repeat everything after getting your scout into the maze.

Profit: 10-12K per ores, 280K+ per load

11best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:52 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Toxic Spikes wrote:Runite mining quite obviously. Though you need to take quite a few precautions.

Preperations:: Full Green Dragonhide, a Rune Pickaxe and a reliable PKer escape route, also turn your clan chat to "Friends" so PKers can't track you.

Create a new acount, name it something such as "RuniteScout0532" to let others know you're not some random newbie. Next, hike to the Wilderness and enter the lava maze and charge through it until you get to the northern lava bank. Look around a bit until you can see the Runite rocks, if nobody stronger than you is present or someone weaker then you is there, log off and go back on using the account that is going to mine the Runite ores. (Have that account already near the mine) Once you're logged in, go to the runite rocks which if you read this entire thing should be next to you. Mine both rocks, and log off since it takes Runite 20 minutes to respawn. If there is someone weaker than you, log in and attack them, and take the Rune ores they drop if you are succesful. If someone is present who is stronger, log off and scout a different world. Repeat everything after getting your scout into the maze.

Ahem*You forgot to mention 85 level mining*

12best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:09 pm

Shadow

Shadow
NH Member
NH Member

Wise and Silent wrote:
Toxic Spikes wrote:Runite mining quite obviously. Though you need to take quite a few precautions.

Ahem*You forgot to mention 85 level mining*
Well, that's kinda obvious, WS.

13best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:57 pm

Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin
NH Member
NH Member

whe i played more i used to kill hill giants until i got 100 big bones then sold them for 30k

14best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:46 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

big bones is ok but i think that (if you can) selling items you buy for more $ like a ready to bake pie fot 300 gp

15best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:13 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

well ever since the grand exchange merchanting is dead so if any1 was gonna post it dont bother Dance

16best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:23 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

grand exchange stink's for me. I sold lob's on pk world's at very good prices with short amount of time.I was able to bring in over 100k a day if i worked hard and had a good day

17best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:15 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

i know but when people start to feel the same way as u pried, the grand exchange will be dead, merchanting will be back, and u can sell stuff faster .Dance

18best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:54 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

it's a good place to sell items that every one want's but only a few people have. Like if you want a santa hat instead of runing around looking for it just buy it

19best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:44 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Kill people and take their money!(Men and Women only)

20best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:50 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

jj16802 wrote:Kill people and take their money!(Men and Women only)

That must take the trophy for the SLOWEST way of making money ever cheers

21best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:42 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

the actual slowest way is merchanting bronze daggers Smile

22best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:24 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i think the slowist was is wateing in lum for someone to drop all there glod. this can take a long LONG time

23best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:05 am

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

another great way to make money (for members) is buying flax and making it bow string just go to a crowded bank like in seers on world 6 and go to the spinning wheel in lumbridge

Requirments:75k 10 crafting and patience

Profit: 180k-75k=105k

105K and lots of great crafting xp

Wink

24best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:30 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i just fish lobs and sell them to the stores in packs of 50 then switch worlds and sell to that shop owner. WARNING this only eorks if the shop has 0 lob for sall. each pack will bring in 3k or so

25best ways to make money Empty Re: best ways to make money Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:16 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

and now that JaGeX is not allowing unbalanced trades merchantings will never be back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum