Federal Government of America Inc. ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Federal Government of America Inc. ?

+4
Ahmed
Ben
Steve
Hassan
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Federal Government of America Inc. ? Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:39 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Listen, absorb, and say your opinion. Is this the true picture or just one little setback....

2Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:16 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

bashing obama is wrong, i still think he is great Razz

i dont think its the true picture just an exaggeration

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:56 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Obama isreal would make sense...

5Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:14 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Ben wrote:Should I hit I'm feeling lucky?

Federal Government of America Inc. ? Gooooooooooogle

holy hell that's not fake 0.o

6Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

LMAO!!!!

I thought it was fake O_O

LMAO!!!!

7Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I rofled at : Bush is our children learning

Federal Government of America Inc. ? Bushis

8Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:48 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

I love how it has Hitler and communist up there xD

10Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:36 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

That's the point...its an oxymoron.

11Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

obama has been completely useless so far ... all he's done is send more troops to Afghanistan ...

12Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

theres that national healthcare thing too so the poor can have hospital treatment... but your right, he has done nothing.

13Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:31 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Sayfullah wrote:obama has been completely useless so far ... all he's done is send more troops to Afghanistan ...
>> gave da queen an iPod
>> bought his kids a dog
Wink

14Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:46 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

he's also pouring resources into a dieing country.

16Federal Government of America Inc. ? Empty Re: Federal Government of America Inc. ? Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:14 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

OMG it's Brock Obama, Gym Leader of the US of A badge!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum