I'm making a video game.  Haven V 0.0.5 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

3 posters

I'm making a video game. Haven V 0.0.5

Theory
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 631
    Username Change Points : 6302
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : I'm making a video game.  Haven V 0.0.5 Fine

I'm making a video game.  Haven V 0.0.5 Empty I'm making a video game. Haven V 0.0.5

Post by Theory Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:19 am

All the info you need to download/install:

http://cleril.deviantart.com/art/Haven-V-0-0-5-134168003

Any feedback would be great. And in case you don't know what the 0.0.5 means, it means the game is not even close to being done. But it does have 15-20 minutes of gameplay so far.

The manual:

http://cleril.deviantart.com/journal/26742426/

I will post here when then next update is done. I just finished this update yesterday so it will be a while.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : I'm making a video game.  Haven V 0.0.5 Tired

I'm making a video game.  Haven V 0.0.5 Empty Re: I'm making a video game. Haven V 0.0.5

Post by Ahmed Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 am

How did you do this game?
    Theory
    NH Member
    NH Member

I'm making a video game.  Haven V 0.0.5 Empty Re: I'm making a video game. Haven V 0.0.5

Post by Theory Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:32 pm

I used RPG Maker VX to make the game. It comes with the graphics, auto-scripting (I just need to know what does what to do what it is I want to do), and all the stuff required to make a game comes with it.

I have however added music and an example of it is in the first quest, the dungeon and the final part of it are both MIDI versions of Silent Hill 2 music.

And of course RPG Maker VX does not come with the story.
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19323
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : I'm making a video game.  Haven V 0.0.5 Tired

Post by Craig Tue Aug 25, 2009 12:58 am

Cool, I'll be a beta tester. ^_^ I'm making games myself. I'm currently working on a Rumble Fighter simulator, then Ima make my own RPG.
    Edit: Sorry this post sounds like its more about me. I'll stay updated with it.
    Theory
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Theory Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Craig wrote:Cool, I'll be a beta tester. ^_^ I'm making games myself. I'm currently working on a Rumble Fighter simulator, then Ima make my own RPG.
    Edit: Sorry this post sounds like its more about me. I'll stay updated with it.

Enjoy the game. Any bugs let me know but I usually iron em all out before I release a new version. Speaking of new versions, a new one should be out by evening today tops. Just have to finish making the "Old Library" which I'll probably be updating later on anyway.

Also any feedback would be great. Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 10:29 am