I just died a little on the inside Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just died a little on the inside

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I just died a little on the inside Empty I just died a little on the inside Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:38 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

These are the kinds of people that make me lose faith in humanity.
This girl should be ashamed of herself. She needs to crawl back into the pathetic cave she came from. Does she not realize what she did to her "friend" Saraa?

2I just died a little on the inside Empty Re: I just died a little on the inside Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:43 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Shut up fang, its people like you who make me die a little on the inside.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

4I just died a little on the inside Empty Re: I just died a little on the inside Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

'Cause Steve is a lil' bastard.

5I just died a little on the inside Empty Re: I just died a little on the inside Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:51 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

its fake ..

and today some white trash offspring of incest "customer" threatened to physically harm me at work today ...

6I just died a little on the inside Empty Re: I just died a little on the inside Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:13 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

If it is fake, she's still an idiot.

Yea, some people are idiots.

7I just died a little on the inside Empty Re: I just died a little on the inside Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:10 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah this went over the top, even for satire ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum