The worlds bigest idiot Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

The worlds bigest idiot

+2
SmexyGenius
preid1220
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The worlds bigest idiot Empty The worlds bigest idiot Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:44 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

hello and welcome to the worlds biggest idiot thread, i simply ask you is this person the worlds biggest idiot or not?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjJa57htqcI&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div

2The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:30 pm

SmexyGenius

SmexyGenius
NH Member
NH Member

It's called satire. Check his youtube channel(clickhere) . lol!
*coughwhostheidiotnowcough*

3The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:37 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

demon i only wish to bring debate to the forum, in the end i know all for i am preid wuhahaha(evil plan phase 2 activate)

4The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:08 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

This is the smartest man on earth. He's hilarious.

5The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:00 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

nice satire, if you pull this out of context, you will fall for the wrong side....Thanks for the link, Demon.

6The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:33 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Nice satire? It's the best satire ever!!

7The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:14 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

The level of intelligence that man possesses is truly something to behold and marvel at ...

8The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:29 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

+1

Completely agreed.
He's a genius.

9The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

you know i have to say you all ruined this, i was hoping to get a few people who didn't know him already and then burst the bubble (already worked on 2 lesser forums so i thought i would try it here).

10The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:50 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You know I found the sun and star thing the most hilarious part Laughing +1 to Pried.

I must say thought that I disagree with his very last sentence (Which sounded as if he was talking serious).

"If science explains everything we saw, we wouldn't have to turn to God for the answers, would we?"

I believe that it is due to God's will's that allows you to discover anything. And of course you won't get answers to anything till you actually physically do something.

11The worlds bigest idiot Empty Re: The worlds bigest idiot Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:40 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

whoever negged me on that post is a noob

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum