Do I need a life? - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do I need a life?

+4
Fangy
Craig
Steve
Coolmeia
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Do I need a life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I need a life? Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:58 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Your going to start getting warns now, Its not hard to post within the rules and with common courtesy.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

28Do I need a life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I need a life? Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:08 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Actually, he can't give you warns...

Anyway, you're banned until Ahmed can make a final decision. That topic you made about me was horrid and insulting. It's been archived so only the staff can look at it.

29Do I need a life? - Page 2 Empty Re: Do I need a life? Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:42 am

Craig

Craig
NH Member
NH Member

Steve wrote:you should get this shirt.
[url=http://typetees.threadless.com/product/921/Video_games_ruined_my_life_two_extra_lives
http://typetees.threadless.com/product/921/Video_games_ruined_my_life_two_extra_lives[/quote[/url]]
Just had to do this....
ROFL, OMG!
I gotta get this shirt! I saw it once and I thought it sucked.... But now it goes perfect for me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2