realistic story telling game - Page 3 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

realistic story telling game

+2
Ahmed
Steve
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51realistic story telling game - Page 3 Empty Re: realistic story telling game Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:44 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

"I don't know! Uhh... I'll umm......" she replied anxiously.

52realistic story telling game - Page 3 Empty Re: realistic story telling game Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:02 am

Pie

Pie
NH Member
NH Member

I took a glance at my leg. It was bloodstained. "Ow!"

53realistic story telling game - Page 3 Empty Re: realistic story telling game Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:10 am

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

My pants are completely shredded and stained... My cut has to be horrible. I didn't dare lookat it.

54realistic story telling game - Page 3 Empty Re: realistic story telling game Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:12 am

Pie

Pie
NH Member
NH Member

I heard a howl nearby. "Wolves! Oh no!" I shrieked. "I have to try to walk! But I can't run."

55realistic story telling game - Page 3 Empty Re: realistic story telling game Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:48 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

The forest animals kill both of you. Game over.

56realistic story telling game - Page 3 Empty Re: realistic story telling game Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:35 pm

Fangy

Fangy
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

Some random scientist invents a time machine and travels back to prevent that from happening.

57realistic story telling game - Page 3 Empty Re: realistic story telling game Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:47 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

ooc: ill ignore Steve's and fangs last post

IC:As the pain flutters threw out my body from my attempt to walk i can feel the warmth flowing out of me, slowly the world fades to black as i fall into a deep sleep. the last thing i hear is the sound of dogs steadily growing nearer.

ooc:i know this is a bit long but use it for a seen change would you, i don't want you to work yourself into a ditch, and no he is not dead.

58realistic story telling game - Page 3 Empty Re: realistic story telling game Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:08 pm

The Banker

The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

i woke up this morning.... and OMG i'm ALIVE!!
Hurraaaaah!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum