0 player's on runescape Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

0 player's on runescape

+2
Generaldesor
preid1220
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

10 player's on runescape Empty 0 player's on runescape Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:19 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

ok this is odd but due to a server update there were 0 people playing runescape and i got pic's. i never saw this befor and i have played on and off for about 3 or so years (wes i did start at the age of 10 going into 11)

0 player's on runescape Omgcl5

0 player's on runescape Omg2hy1

If you think this is a fake then just look at the news

20 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:36 am

Generaldesor

NH Member
NH Member

tTHAT IS AWWWWEESOOOME!

Last edited by on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.pkmasters.com

30 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Mon Nov 19, 2007 3:38 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I Know!!!! and btw no 1 word post try "that is awwwweesooome" and keep away from the cap's gen Rolling Eyes

40 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Mon Nov 19, 2007 4:48 pm

Shadow

Shadow
NH Member
NH Member

Yeah, as I doubt that makes the admins happy. :rolleyes:
Anyways, I find that quite a bit rare, usually there are at least a couple of tens of thousands of members on at once, and nearly impossible for World 2 to have zero! (It's full for about 23 and a half hours a day, only opening for a very brief period of time every about ten to twenty minutes. And more than half of them are in Fallador, most notably the park.)

50 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:29 am

Generaldesor

NH Member
NH Member

Oh cmon I agree A COMPLETE PSOT ON CAPS LIKE THIS MAY BE RATHER DISGUSTING OR BOTHER SOMEONE

but just a WORD I dont think so. OR THREE WORDS? Bah.

http://www.pkmasters.com

60 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:56 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

man i wish i was on to check that out what time was it when it happened?

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

70 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:35 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i got it at 10 ish

80 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:23 pm

van nido

NH Member
NH Member

This was because in UK there was a storm and elctric power energy went off thats why, and one could enter to runescape slanty about for 5 hours

90 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:34 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I saw that. After like a minute my bro was on.

100 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:02 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

isnt rs based at the west coast of the usa so it wuld only knock the uk off?

110 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:19 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

another rumor i heard was that a russian keylogger got into the games hardware so they had to shut the game and to take it out

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

120 player's on runescape Empty Re: 0 player's on runescape Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:55 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

that may be it or it was because the janiter spilled cofe nto the main computer that controlls all of rs

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum