Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Islam is the Truth. Do you object?

+17
Egyptian Gazelle
Steve
egyptsurferdude
daloo3a
The Banker
Ameer
Dark Flame99966
Love
Icehawk
Phoenix Rider
Theory
toxorobot
Doc
preid1220
jj16802
Fangy
Ahmed
21 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Empty Re: Islam is the Truth. Do you object?

Post by The Banker Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 pm

^^ agreed...
The Banker
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15240
Username Change Points : 8501
Registration date : 2009-10-27
Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Cool

Back to top Go down

Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Empty Re: Islam is the Truth. Do you object?

Post by preid1220 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Faith isn't an ability. It's the concept of adhering to a religion.

I am a slave of Allah. May Allah guide you away from the devil that's blinding you.

to become a slave is to revoke gods gift of free will, is it not?
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
Username Change Points : 12013
Registration date : 2007-11-06
Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Stressed

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Well I do have the free will to be Allah's slave. And I choose to do so.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
Username Change Points : 61089
Registration date : 2007-10-14
Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Tired

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Sultan Ahmed IV wrote:Well I do have the free will to be Allah's slave. And I choose to do so.

a slave is not free, you contradict yourself!
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:48 pm

I am free if I am the one that choose to live so.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:00 pm

you did not chose this, your parents did by raising you as a Muslim. The sad truth is we dont get to chose who we are or what we do, only after we accept this we can try to pain it in a favorable direction.
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Egyptian Gazelle Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:02 pm

Just to go back a little, pigs are the most disgusting and filthy animals on the face of this earth!Even if I wasn't Muslim I wouldn't dare eat them!
Egyptian Gazelle
Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 4703
Username Change Points : 9960
Registration date : 2009-10-06
Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Bored

Back to top Go down

Post by Egyptian Gazelle Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:08 pm

preid1220 wrote:you did not chose this, your parents did by raising you as a Muslim. The sad truth is we dont get to chose who we are or what we do, only after we accept this we can try to pain it in a favorable direction.

Out parents bought us up as Muslims but we have the choice to deviate from Islam. We are not forced to do so, but we are smart enough and we know that Islam is a beautiful religon.
Egyptian Gazelle
Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Egyptian Gazelle wrote:Just to go back a little, pigs are the most disgusting and filthy animals on the face of this earth!Even if I wasn't Muslim I wouldn't dare eat them!

pigs are cleaner than you, THAN YOU!
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:15 pm

EDIT: ........

Last edited by Sultan Ahmed IV on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:20 pm

alright people lets not personally attack each other ...
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
Username Change Points : 15318
Registration date : 2007-10-25
Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Relaxed

Back to top Go down

Post by Egyptian Gazelle Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 pm

preid1220 wrote:
Egyptian Gazelle wrote:Just to go back a little, pigs are the most disgusting and filthy animals on the face of this earth!Even if I wasn't Muslim I wouldn't dare eat them!

pigs are cleaner than you, THAN YOU!
and i'll pretend I didn't see that
Egyptian Gazelle
Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahmed Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:21 pm

Sorry...I guess I sort of forgot myself...I apologize.
Ahmed
Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Peter Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:05 am

Why are pigs dirty? Because they roll around in mud all day? I can very safely tell you that pork is cleaned before it gets sold to you.

Religion is for those that don't want to think for themselves. You can't prove a single thing about it.
Nick Peter
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 375
Username Change Points : 6288
Registration date : 2007-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:29 am

preid still hasnt told us why Christians are allowed to consume pork when Jesus (as) never gave permission to Rolling Eyes
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Peter Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:18 am

Sayf wrote:preid still hasnt told us why Christians are allowed to consume pork when Jesus (as) never gave permission to Rolling Eyes

Because you're a blind fool and can't think for yourself.
Nick Peter
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:06 am

iCheese wrote:
Sayf wrote:preid still hasnt told us why Christians are allowed to consume pork when Jesus (as) never gave permission to Rolling Eyes

Because you're a blind fool and can't think for yourself.

are you preid or a christian?

and i can't think for myself just because I adhere to the truth? if you want to eat a creature that doesn't just commit infanticide but readily eats it own young, feces, has cannibalistic tendencies and eats just about anything?

now we know who has been spreading swine flu around Rolling Eyes
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Peter Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:17 am

Sayf wrote:

and i can't think for myself just because I adhere to the truth? if you want to eat a creature that doesn't just commit infanticide but readily eats it own young, feces, has cannibalistic tendencies and eats just about anything?

I'm Nick. I always have been. I am an athiest. I am gay. Do you have a problem with that?

You aren't adhering to the truth. The truth is something with actual, physical data and evidence. There is not an ounce of truth of God, Jesus Christ or any of that bullshit.

Just because the animal does it doesn't mean it's unhealthy to consume. I had pork for dinner tonight, and holy crap I'm not dying right now.

We also know what country the Spanish Flu came from, and that killed millions of people. Do you avoid Spanish food?
Nick Peter
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by preid1220 Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:57 am

We eat pork because there is nothing wrong with it, you dont because Muslims originated in the middle east where the pig did not developed the same as in europe. what i am trying to say is the development is because of cultural differences that are no longer important in the modern world.
preid1220
preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Banker Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:02 pm

This is real long but read it..
the stuff in small print after da stuff about J. H. Kellogg...

http://www.giveshare.org/Health/porkeatdanger.html
The Banker
The Banker
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 15240
Username Change Points : 8501
Registration date : 2009-10-27
Mood : Islam is the Truth. Do you object? - Page 17 Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Egyptian Gazelle Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:26 pm

preid1220 wrote:We eat pork because there is nothing wrong with it, you dont because Muslims originated in the middle east where the pig did not developed the same as in europe. what i am trying to say is the development is because of cultural differences that are no longer important in the modern world.

Actually Egypt has a loooooooooot of pigs....
Egyptian Gazelle
Egyptian Gazelle
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:07 pm

Sayf wrote: if you want to eat a creature that doesn't just commit infanticide but readily eats it own young, faeces, has cannibalistic tendencies and eats just about anything?

http://www.gan.ca/animals/pigs.en.html

- Pigs are very clean animals. In fact, pigs are some of the cleanest animals around. They like to maintain separate eating sleeping and defecation areas. When given the room and freedom to decide, pigs choose to be clean and tidy.

oh and marwa, do you realise your link was based on information from 1897?
Steve
Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
Username Change Points : 11443
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:12 pm

iCheese wrote:
Sayf wrote:

I'm Nick. I always have been. I am an athiest. I am gay. Do you have a problem with that?

You aren't adhering to the truth. The truth is something with actual, physical data and evidence. There is not an ounce of truth of God, Jesus Christ or any of that bullshit.

Just because the animal does it doesn't mean it's unhealthy to consume. I had pork for dinner tonight, and holy crap I'm not dying right now.

We also know what country the Spanish Flu came from, and that killed millions of people. Do you avoid Spanish food?

I really don't care what or who you are, but it seems like you have a problem with my beliefs and I definitely have a problem with that ...

There are proofs everywhere of the existence of God, the prophets etc. but you're far too blind to see them ...

and your analogy is laughable and false, Spanish flu is a type of avian flu, originating from birds and poultry .. clearly you don't know that diseases found in animals (such as AIDS, avian or swine flu) are transmitted to humans from the consumption of the carriers, which happen to be animals.

preid1220 wrote:We eat pork because there is nothing wrong with it, you dont because Muslims originated in the middle east where the pig did not developed the same as in europe. what i am trying to say is the development is because of cultural differences that are no longer important in the modern world.

obviously there is if you believe in the bible:

1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron, 2 "Say to the Israelites: 'Of all the animals that live on land, these are the ones you may eat: 3 You may eat any animal that has a split hoof completely divided and that chews the cud.

4 " 'There are some that only chew the cud or only have a split hoof, but you must not eat them. The camel, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is ceremonially unclean for you. 5 The coney, [a] though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is unclean for you. 6 The rabbit, though it chews the cud, does not have a split hoof; it is unclean for you. 7 And the pig, though it has a split hoof completely divided, does not chew the cud; it is unclean for you. 8 You must not eat their meat or touch their carcasses; they are unclean for you. (Leviticus 11:1-Cool
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:13 pm

swine flu doesn't come from pigs either sayf.
Steve
Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Number of posts : 7323
Username Change Points : 11443
Registration date : 2007-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Master Steve wrote:swine flu doesn't come from pigs either sayf.

you're just an idiot .. swine flue originates from swine you fool ... now you're going to tell me avian flu doesn't come from birds?
Doc
Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next