Last call for help-Congo Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Last call for help-Congo

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Last call for help-Congo Empty Last call for help-Congo Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:07 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I am going to wrie a history essay tommorow. I need to know ONE, just one, differnce bwteen the Indian independence movements and the independence movements of Ghana, Congo or Senegal. They are all the same, exact copies. slanty . Till I heard that Congo's independence movement did not have a main leader (India had Ghandi) or theirs was violent (Indias was by non-violent ways)

Please show me a site that talks abotu either one. Thanks!!

2Last call for help-Congo Empty Re: Last call for help-Congo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:20 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

3Last call for help-Congo Empty Re: Last call for help-Congo Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:23 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Noep Pried...it doesn't even have the word Congo in it..

4Last call for help-Congo Empty Re: Last call for help-Congo Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:33 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

i think you got the difference right there: violence vs. no violence....

http://www.infoplease.com/ce6/world/A0857522.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum