funny hapenings with noobs Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

funny hapenings with noobs

+6
Metalgoose30
Dark Flame99966
The Mizoose
Generaldesor
preid1220
Mr.Muffin
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1funny hapenings with noobs Empty funny hapenings with noobs Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:19 am

Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin
NH Member
NH Member

this topic iss all about funny things you saw or did with noobs

once when i was in lumbridge a noob walked up to me and said "im a jagex mod gimme your password!" so i ask "where is your crows then?" he answered "its in the bank" *reports him* "so then wear your crown" " i cant a scammer stole it from me" *logs off into another world*

so post anny noob happenings here and let other people lawl at them

Last edited by on Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

2funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:22 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

lol

I was hanging out in lum and a noob walk up and ask me "how do i talk"

3funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:39 am

Generaldesor

NH Member
NH Member

I was wandering around noob central (lumbridge) and a noob comes close to me and says: I just got an Iron kite, do you know any place where I can fly it? And Im like NOOB IS AN IRON KITE NOT A KITE!

I was walking thorugh noob capital (lumby) and another noob asks me "So this game is called runescape where do I have to run , and what am I escaping off?"
I say Youre escaping from some weird dark forces, now the best you can do is run RUN! RUN TO THE NORHT, THE MOST YOU CAN!..

5 mins later I recieved a pm from the noob and it said "Oh (censored) I ran the most I could to the norht but a gate stopped me and then a demon killed me!! I lost all my mighty armour and all the money I lost ahh Im gonna quit this (censored) game!"

And those where my :pig: stories.

http://www.pkmasters.com

4funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:25 am

The Mizoose

NH Member
NH Member

lulz k once i wuz in lumby nd den i ask sum1 4 gps but den he say no, lulz he a nub rite?

5funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:48 am

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Ok, Mizoose please, make it readable.
Anyways, some noob said he'd pay me if I helped him with a quest. I helped him. And then he doesn't pay me.

6funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:10 pm

Mr.Muffin

Mr.Muffin
NH Member
NH Member

flame99966 wrote:Ok, Mizoose please, make it readable.
Anyways, some noob said he'd pay me if I helped him with a quest. I helped him. And then he doesn't pay me.
umm...flame...that wasnt really funny

7funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:36 pm

The Mizoose

NH Member
NH Member

flame99966 wrote:Ok, Mizoose please, make it readable.

Uh, that was the joke.

8funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:44 am

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

a few days ago i saw a noob thinking a chef hat is a rare and was trying to sell for 425k Shocked

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

9funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Fri Nov 23, 2007 11:22 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Actually it is kind of rare in F2P if you dont want to waste your time goblins, but 425 k is outrageous.

10funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:58 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

well it was a lvl 7 what do they know? not much Rolling Eyes

11funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:35 pm

minolta5

minolta5
NH Member
NH Member

oh i had a noob walk up to me and offer a ton of bones and dumb stuff with no value for my full addy, with full helm, kite shield, and a b axe, i said no way and switched worlds b/c the noob wouldnt leave me alone

http://www.myspace.com/sparkytj

12funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:17 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

that isn't funny it's just life

13funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Mon Dec 24, 2007 9:05 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

Heres another story the other day i was fishing in lummy for salmon and trout and he died right next to me and then a gravestone appeared.Then he asked me "wheres my stuff only a gravestone is here" And i told him it was all gone and while he was running away crying i saw his stuff disapear after the gravestone was gone Rolling Eyes

14funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sun May 04, 2008 10:41 am

Module

Module
NH Member
NH Member

I was playing COD4 online and I killed this 9 y.o. 3 times so I got RADAR. So of course I could find him on the map. He would camp out and I would pwn him of course, and he was like "UR HACKIN HOW CAN YOU FIND ME ON A MAP". Then I hear from his mom "don't scream" and he retorts with a "sorry mom".

Lmao.

15funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sun May 04, 2008 2:40 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Module wrong topic...

Here is the right topic.

16funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sun May 04, 2008 4:40 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

dont be a [word removed]

Edit: Steve dont say that, he is a noob for calling me Im a noob when right, but dont curse him...

~Ahmed

Last edited by Steve on Sun May 04, 2008 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

17funny hapenings with noobs Empty Re: funny hapenings with noobs Sun May 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Hey Module noob, If you cant read this is for noob encounters in RUNESCAPE. (Look at the forum you are in)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum