Name and animal for your first pet Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Name and animal for your first pet

+9
Chili Dude 1
Nick Peter
preid1220
Joe
Dark Flame99966
Ahmed
Ladien
Steve
samthedragon
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Name and animal for your first pet Empty Name and animal for your first pet Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:49 am

samthedragon

NH Member
NH Member

Animal - Hampster
Name - Humbug

2Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:43 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

Animal - Dog
Name - Timothy
- I didn't name him

3Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Ladien

Ladien
NH Member
NH Member

My first pet was an imaginary pet from a myth project in the 6th grade. My parents didn't want us to have pets till we said we would take care of them.

Animal-Mythological rainbow rat
Name-Ratow

4Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Mon Nov 03, 2008 2:54 pm

samthedragon

NH Member
NH Member

Ladien wrote:My first pet was an imaginary pet from a myth project in the 6th grade. My parents didn't want us to have pets till we said we would take care of them.

Animal-Mythological rainbow rat
Name-Ratow

how odd =F lol

5Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:32 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

even though i don't have one...

Pet: Cyber imaginary Dog
Name: Rex

6Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

Animal: Goldfish
Name: Thunder eye
...I was 5 at the time...and I saw it in a game

7Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:42 pm

Joe

NH Member
NH Member

Animal - Parrot
Name- Pepe

8Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:06 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Animal - cat
Name - crystal
i was 2 when we got it

9Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:03 am

Nick Peter

NH Member
NH Member

Animal- Cat
Name- William (or Will for short).

10Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Chili Dude 1

Chili Dude 1
NH Member
NH Member

Animal - Cat
Name - Missy

http://www.myspace.com/cameronzahn

11Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Theory

NH Member
NH Member

Cat

Charger

But I didn't care for it, and it hated me. Every morning it would go for my legs and scratch em up. Much prefer my new cat, CJ (Charger Junior) who is docile (non-violent, mental disorder)

12Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:03 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Maybe Charger wanted to massage your legs Laughing

13Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:41 am

Theory

NH Member
NH Member

Could of fooled me, I walked into school everday (2nd/3rd grade) with a new cut on my leg.

It certainly was an illusionist.

14Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:44 am

Joe

NH Member
NH Member

for real? Thats exactly what my cat does and my cat is like my 5th pet
Theory wrote:Cat

Charger

But I didn't care for it, and it hated me. Every morning it would go for my legs and scratch em up. Much prefer my new cat, CJ (Charger Junior) who is docile (non-violent, mental disorder)

15Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:50 am

den denz

den denz
NH Member
NH Member

Animal: Cat
Name: wik wik (I couldn't say its actual name felix)

http://www.myspace.com/dendenz

16Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:46 am

Fashion Girl

Fashion Girl
NH Member
NH Member

Animal: Pomeranian
Name: Prince

http://maoasada.heavenforum.com

17Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Fri Nov 14, 2008 1:18 am

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What's a Pomeranian?

18Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:11 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i think it's a dog

19Name and animal for your first pet Empty Re: Name and animal for your first pet Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:07 am

Daverto

Daverto
NH Member
NH Member

Animal - Lhasa Apso (Dog)
Name - Dusty Trails Leonard (or just Dusty)

http://daverto.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum