The Truth Story of the Pirates Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

2 posters

The Truth Story of the Pirates

Danielle Meyer
    Danielle Meyer
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 28
    Username Change Points : 5835
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

The Truth Story of the Pirates Empty The Truth Story of the Pirates

Post by Danielle Meyer Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:42 pm

I wrote this about for months now, so I want to share it with you all. If you like Pirates of the Caribbean then you would like this story.

Summary: Let me take you back from the beginning of our story before everything happened. Life was different in this story. There is always fighting in pirates stories.

Chapter One - Our Story

Tales is probably what you hear or read everyday in your life at this movement but this is not such a thing as Tales because it was real life of Pirates and non-pirates people. I was there, my dear friend in between the two races that I belonged in to be, I tell you. I was only a new born infant when a battle was going on in the ship of the Black Pearl. My mother keeps telling me the story because I loved to hear it over and over again. Aye yes let me not spoil you yet but I'll tell you my last name is Beckett. Yes, I am the son of Lord Cutler Beckett who hated pirates and hunted them down. My mother is going to remain mystery to you until the end of our story, my friend. As now she is on her dead bed as I write the story of how this life begin years and
    months before I was dare even born during the great battle.In the Caribbean Sea, where it all started for all of us who lies upon this sea the lovely ship named HMS Endeavour was sailing from England to Port Royal, Jamaica. Governor Weatherby Swann and his daughter Anna
    were for the first time on a ship going to a place far off from England where King George II ruled at the time. Anna was about 12 years old at the time, was singing “Hoist the Colors” since she heard the others pirates in the sea sing the song,

“The king and his men

stole the queen from her bed
    and bound her in her Bones.
    The seas be ours
    and by the powers
    where we will we'll roam.
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high.
    Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die.
    Some men have died
    and some are alive
    and others sail on the sea
    – with the keys to the cage...
    and the Devil to pay
    we lay to Fiddler's Green!
    The bell has been raised
    from it's watery grave...
    Do you hear it's sepulchral tone?
    We are a call to all,
    pay head the squall
    and turn your sail toward home!
    Yo, ho, haul together,
    hoist the colors high.
    Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
    never shall we die.”

“All
    those pirates deserve to die.” Said a young man name Cutler Beckett who is 17 years old at the time as commodore of HMS Endeavour. The ship was moving toward an area where a ship was in a war not long before.

Then Anna said, “They don’t deserve it.”

But Cutler disagreed, “The pirates are the worst things you ever imagine.”

Anna
    didn’t say a word since she walked off from him and spotted a boy in the sea. “Boy overboard! Boy overboard!” Anna yelled. A few of the crew members of HMS Endeavour bought the half drowned boy out of the sea.Anna went toward the boy to see if he was alright but then Cutler had spotted a girl who was coughing in the sea.

“Lass overboard! Lass
    overboard!”Cutler yelled but then decided to take off his coat and swim out to the girl to get her out of the sea. He got the girl out of the sea, and carried her close to where the boy was laying down.

Cutler asked a question to the girl, “What is your name lass?”

The girl answered, “Elizabeth Turner” which she was still having trouble breathing.

Cutler said to Elizabeth, “Rest now, you are safe on the HMS Endeavour ship.”

Then he turned to Anna, “What is the lad name?”

Anna answered, “William Turner, he was at in the sea along with his twin sister after the ship was destroyed.”

Cutler took a wise look at William and Elizabeth then asked, “Are you saying that they are twins?”

Anna answered, “Yes, they are twins. They are both 13 years old.”

No
    more was said. Governor Swann had decided to adopt Elizabeth Turner as his daughter. William Turner was well adopted by a blacksmith name John Brown that worked in Port Royal. The Turner Twins still were remained to see each other in their lives since no one can keep them apart for life which King George II had ordered it.

Chapter Two - 7 Years Later....

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 61089
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : The Truth Story of the Pirates Tired

The Truth Story of the Pirates Empty Re: The Truth Story of the Pirates

Post by Ahmed Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:43 pm

I don't like Pirates of the Caribbean but I sure like your story Smile

Does this story in any way relate to you?
    Danielle Meyer
    Danielle Meyer
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 28
    Username Change Points : 5835
    Registration date : 2008-10-26

Post by Danielle Meyer Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:22 am

(On the last comment yes this story is in some way related to me)

Chapter Two: 7 years later….

Life was grown up for the Turner twins. Elizabeth was being raised by the Swann family while Will was raised by a blacksmith. Elizabeth turned out to be the loveliest girl in court but had been a trouble maker by playing with swords with her twin brother Will. But she never got tried
    of it. There was Will and Elizabeth walking in the streets.

“Will, you promised me that you will take me as your partner to the King Ball.” 20 year old Elizabeth Turner said.

“James Norrington is going to be there, so why don’t you go with him?” 20 year old William Turner said.

“Because, I don’t like having you out while I am at all these parties and royal balls and life those people had tried to apart us before the king order not to.” Elizabeth said.

Will took a sigh and said, “Alright, I will go.”

Elizabeth smiled and hugged her twin brother. The sound of a horn from a castle was sounding out but it was someone to find Elizabeth since she keeps on running off to see her twin brother.

“Oh darn it.!” Said Elizabeth

Will said, “Watch your language around here and what wrong?”

Elizabeth answered, “I have to get ready for Lord Cutler Beckett Ball.” She took a sigh.

“Then why don’t you not go since you don’t like hanging around him?” Will say with a smile.

Elizabeth smiled but said, “Then I will get in trouble. I have been in enough trouble and everyone say that it time for me to stop getting into trouble and find a husband to marry but I can’t help from getting into trouble for some reason.”

Will said, “Well maybe it is time for you to marry, my sister… Come on, I got to take you to the castle before Mercer catches you alone out here.”

Elizabeth said, “Besides I don’t want to be first to marry before you… I don’t like Mercer catching me where I am not to be around.”

Will and Elizabeth walked back to the Swann castle and Anna ran to the font gates after she saw Elizabeth coming in with Will who was walking back to Port Royal.

Anna 19 year old ran up to Elizabeth, “Come on… Lizzie... You are about to be in trouble.”

Elizabeth said, “Alright, alright I am coming…”

Anna said, “Lizzie, this is not just a ball that we are going to.”

Elizabeth asked, “What do you mean?”

“You will find out, now go get your best dress on before father gets here.” Anna said.

Elizabeth went off to her room in the Swann castle and decided to wear purple dress since it had been her favorite color most of her life. Then a cart carrier came at the font gates and entered in.

Anna ran to Elizabeth room by saying, “He is here… Lizzie.” As Anna giggled the words, Elizabeth didn’t giggled or anything, she just remained claim until her eyes meet Cutler Beckett eyes and sword who is now 24 years old. Elizabeth took a bow and Cutler bowed back.

“It wonderful to see you, Elizabeth,” Cutler said.

“It is an honor to see you again, Cutler.” Elizabeth said.

“May I?” Cutler had asked Elizabeth hand by the arm.

“You may.” Elizabeth said as Cutler walked to Elizabeth and took her arm.

Anna was wearing a light blue dress as she walked with her partner Murray, Tom Murray.

Mid while this was happening, Will was walking back to the blacksmith shop
    from the Swann castle but was disturbed by James Norrington.

“William Turner.” James said.

“James Norrington.” Will said but not really wanted to speak to him.

“How is your sister of yours?” James asked.

“Why don’t you ask her yourself?” Will asked.

“You are her only family member that is alive and I think it right for me to talk to you.” James said.

“What do you mean, talk to me about what?” Will asked.

“I am going to ask your sister in the hand of marriage.” James said.

“I believe you are already too late to ask me that question.” Will said.

“Who else would?” James asked.

“Why don’t you take a wild guess?” Will said while looking angry at James.

“Him, huh?” James asked.

“Yea, I know but I am not sure how she is going to take it.” Will said.

“Well I wish you luck by dealing with him.” James said.

“Thanks, sounds like I am going to need it.” Will said.

“Oh by the way, there is someone waiting for you at the blacksmith shop.” James said before leaving.

Will didn’t bother saying anything else as he continued his way to the blacksmith shop. There stand a woman medium Blondie on top and Red on the bottom with Brown highlights and was
    not wearing a dress, wearing some pirates clothes. Will came toward to her since she was next to the door of blacksmith shop.

The woman said, “Are William Turner?”

Will turned to her and said, “Who is asking?”

The woman smiled and said, “Amber Leigh Turner.”

Will said, “You are no sister of mine and if you were then why weren’t you raised here?” With in that wise look of him to this mystery lady that was unknown to him.

Amber said, “Because Will, you are born a pirate.”

Will chuckled, “I am no pirate, not even in this world… I am just a blacksmith.”

“You must understand you are a pirate Will and your twin sister Elizabeth.” Amber said.

“Lady I must tell you to leave.” Will said beginning to open the door.

“I am not leaving until you understand that you are a pirate.” Amber said putting her sword pointing at the door.

“What do you know about me and Elizabeth?” Will finally asked her in some bad mood he was in.

“You are both my lost long half brother and sister. I am 28 years old and our parents are Bill (BootStrap) Turner and Ashylnn Shire. Your mother died giving birth to you and Elizabeth.” Amber said.

“8 years older than me and Elizabeth. Well then you have to prove me that you are really my half sister.” Will said.

“What is in your mind boy?” Amber said.

“I think you should go rescue Elizabeth from Lord Cutler Beckett ball. That shouldn’t be so hard?” Will said.

“Lord Beckett? That wretched, power hungry man who hunts down all of us pirates.” Amber said.

“Got a problem with that?” Mercer said as he stepped in where he found Will talking to a stranger.

“No I do not.” Amber said.

“Mercer what are you doing here?” Will said as he looked at him.

“Turner, do you realize this young lady here is a pirate?” Mercer said.

“Yes, she told me just now.” Will said.

“Very well I must take her to the prison.” Mercer said as he took his arm on Amber.

“Not if you caught me.” Amber said as kicked Mercer and ran down the street.

“Damn it, they always try to get away but I caught her later.” Mercer said as he walked to the city royal ball.

“Sounds like a plan to me.” Will said as whisper to him.

Will enter the smith shop and went to work on the swords.

Chapter Three: Lord Cutler Beckett Ball

Lord Cutler Beckett Ball is now presented.

Cutler takes Elizabeth hand out of the carriage and walks with her entering the city royal ball.
    Elizabeth looked around as she smiled how lovely everything inside was.

She said to Cutler, “My Lord, this place is quite beautiful than I had ever seen.”

“Yes, you are beautiful as you enter this place to make it prefect for the night.” Cutler said to Elizabeth.

Anna Swann and Tom Murray had entered the ball behind Cutler and Elizabeth. Many people were already there waiting for Lord Cutler Beckett to show up. Lieutenant Andrew Gillete was
    already there who was courting Natalie Gloves the daughter of Lieutenant Gloves. Of course Gloves was there even if he didn't have a wife any more which who died a long time ago. Lieutenant Greitzer was also there with his wife that he been married for 5 years Jane Thomas Greitzer. Commodore James Norrington was there along watching Elizabeth Turner dance with Cutler Beckett. Jonas Quinn was there from American as Lord Cutler Beckett guest.
    Governor Weatherby Swann was also there watching his daughter and adopted daughter dance with their partners. All evening Governor Swann was smiling as the night couldn't end. But it the night has to some time around.

Cutler said, "Elizabeth, I must speak with you." As he was still dancing with her.

"Speak to me about what?" Elizabeth looked him as they both stopped dancing.

"Come with me." Cutler said as he took her hand and lead her into the small garden. Mercer of
    course he is every where, went by the door of where the small garden was and close the door while no one at the ball could see them.

Elizabeth looked at Cutler while he speaks, "Elizabeth Turner, I had asked your brother in your hand of marriage to me. For all I see in the attention of you since the day I saved you in the sea. You have grown more beautifully than I can see though your strength and weakness though me that I had fallen in love for you."

Cutler paused for a movement to get down on one of his knees and continue, "Elizabeth, Will
    you marry me?" Cutler said as he showed her a ring in his right hand.

Elizabeth looked at him confused and took a movement looking at him and said, "Cutler Beckett, to the days I have known you as you saved my life at the sea. A man grown in high rank beyond the city of Port Royal. Someone I had begun to love in some ways I try to find my paths of who I am really. I will marry you, Cutler Beckett to all wishes you command to set me though. But I must think about it." Elizabeth said in her own words.

Cutler got up from his knee and touched her hair that was hanging down while he said, "Elizabeth, if you would have me and I would have you."

Cutler kissed her on her lips as stayed there for a whole 3 minutes. Elizabeth looked at him and said, "I would have you as my future husband." as she smiled.

Cutler smiled and said, "Then I take that a yes that you will marry me?"

Elizabeth said, "Yes, I will."

Cutler took Elizabeth hand and put the ring he had in his hand on her finger. He smiled very happy as he took Elizabeth hand and lead her back to the city ball where everyone else was still dancing and some were not. Cutler took a glass and rang it for all people in the ball heard it.

Cutler says, "Ladies and Gentlemen I would wish to announcement to all my friends that my dearest Elizabeth Turner and I Lord Cutler Beckett are engaged."

Cutler side down Elizabeth next to him as he kissed her on her lips to his lips.

All of the people in the ball were clapping for them since they would be getting married. Mercer was aware of one thing while others were clapping for Elizabeth and Cutler. The pirates were entering the ball room. All the men drew their swords as well as Cutler did.

Mercer said, "Pirates had entered!" He yelled. Most of the ladies but a few didn't scream like the others did.

Jack Sparrow and many other pirates had entered along with him and even Jack wife Amber Leigh Turner Sparrow. Jade Sparrow, Addison Parker, Trista Sparrow and many others.

Jack drew his sword. “Cutler Beckett.”

“Jack Sparrow, What do you want?” He assumed a fighting stance.

Jack grinned. “My girl told me to kill you. Normally, I’d rather just run, but she’s the boss and pick up that lady over there.” Jack pointing at Elizabeth who was stand beside Cutler. Elizabeth looked at him since she didn't know this pirate.

Beckett smirked. “The great Captain Sparrow humbled by a woman? What do you want from Elizabeth?”

Jack shrugged. “Love can work wonders. But you wouldn’t know about that. I am afraid I can't tell you what we want from Elizabeth Turner.” Jack lunged, but the blow was easily parried.

“Quite right, Captain. Why don't you get out of here while I can continue living my new life as a
    Lord.” Striking quickly, Beckett swung from his elbow.

Jack quickly blocked, but just barely. He knocked Beckett’s sword away, and jabbed with his own.

"Well congrats on becoming a Lord Cutler Beckett." Jack said.

Beckett dodged, and swung his sword down at Jack.

Jack brought his sword up to block, and deflected Beckett to the side, leaving him open.

Jack quickly closed the distance between them, and jabbed quickly. Beckett’s hand now sported a bleeding cut.

Elizabeth tears a cry as she took a sword that was near by her and fights Jack very well as her brother William Turner had teaches her how to fight with swords. Jack blocked her sword
    as she ran very quickly after she heard Cutler say, "Run Elizabeth" As she runs for her escape.

Jade began moving for Elizabeth.

Jonas saw this, and drew his sword. “Not another step, pirate.”

Jade looked at him, and smirked. “Do you think this wise, boy? Crossing blades with a pirate?”

Jonas returned the smirk. “About as wise as a pirate walking into a room full of armed nobles.”

Jade grinned, and drew her sword. Jonas struck first, aiming for her leg.

Jade knocked his sword away from her, and swiped at his side.

Jonas swiveled, avoiding the blade, and bringing his sword back into range.

He stabbed at her arm. Jade dropped to her knees, avoiding his strike, and swung at Jonas’ feet. Jonas jumped quickly, and brought his sword into a stabbing position. He brought it down. Jade rolled out of the way. As she came up, she punched Jonas in the face. He dropped, out cold.

“As fun as this was, I’m afraid it must be cut short.” Jade said.

"Jade get the girl." Amber yelled while she walked down to Jonas and said to him, "Being pirate is better than being a noble."

Mercer shoots at Amber while Amber shoots at him back.

"Ah, we meet again Mercer." Amber chuckled at Mercer smiling.

"Well, pirate, looks like you are in no chances of catching Elizabeth." Mercer said while Elizabeth runs away from Jade.

"Oh really? Not if I shoot her in the ankle." Amber smirked.

"You shouldn't dare." Mercer said madly.

"Oh yes, I would." Amber said wisely and points her gun at Elizabeth and shoots but it didn't hit Elizabeth it hit the wall.

James Norrington heard the satisfying clang of steel as he blocked the blow of a pirate’s sword.

He punched the pirate in the face, and ran him through. The pirate fell, dead.

James ran over to another pirate, who was threatening one of the guests into giving up her necklace. This one got a clean decapitation. Two pirates took notice of him, and drew swords. They grinned at him menacingly. They lunged together. James knocked one sword away, and dodged the other. He stabbed the first pirate in the chest, and took his sword. He stuck one sword into the second pirate’s stomach, and cut his head off with the other.

He saw a pirate (Jade) moving toward Elizabeth. His newly acquired sword was quickly thrown into said pirate’s (Jade) back.

"Don't you think about it." James said.

"What are you going to do about it wise boy?" Jade said as she caught Elizabeth her arms.

"I would fight you under anything that I love in the world." James said pointing his sword at Jade.

"It would wise if you down your sword while my boss has her gun out." Jade chuckled.

James put his sword down and Jade said, "Come on Amber! I got her."

"Good! Then take her to the ship now." Amber said while point her gun still at Mercer while he points his at her.

Jade took Elizabeth and Addison Parker (another pirate) came to help Jade take Elizabeth to the ship.

"What do you want from me?" Elizabeth asked the two pirates.

"It will be worth it darling. If we told you on the ship." Jade said.

"I will see you around." Amber said as she ran as fast as she can before Mercer starts shooting at her. But too late all the pirates were out of the ball room.

"I will get her back as I have my ways." Cutler Beckett said.

"Lord Beckett, you are hurt. You must rest before you can sail on the sea." Mercer came to Cutler.

"Very well then I must send the royal navy out on the search." Cutler said.

"What of her brother, my Lord? Shouldn't he be told of her kidnapping by pirates?" Mercer said.

"The first thing tomorrow I will go over the black smith shop." Cutler said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 12:24 pm