Most helpful member for October/November Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Most helpful member for October/November

4 posters

Most helpful member for October/November

Most helpful member for October/November Vote_lcap50%Most helpful member for October/November Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Most helpful member for October/November Vote_lcap50%Most helpful member for October/November Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Most helpful member for October/November Empty Most helpful member for October/November Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:32 am

Hassan

Hassan
NH Retired Moderator
NH Retired Moderator

This poll is to finally decide who is going to get this award. Please keep in mind that this is a five day poll.

Again, personally, I think that the action is greater than the award, so please, just decide this without making it a political issue.

Thank you very much.

Last edited by Hassan on Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Its a tie...again <(o_o)>

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

its missing my name again ...

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

lets look at some of the acheavements of the two members before we vote people, dont just vote for ahmed cus he is the admin he would not like to win that way

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

^^^Pried has a point Smile :agree:

But let's get real, I am more helpful, I practicly do everything around here. *Sorry for the gloating Hiding * Razz

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Hmmm....actyually, I am swithcing my vote to Hassan.

I just remembered something that he did, which was truly nice and kind.

So I fully support Hassan getting it...could you allow vote cancelling Hassan?

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Ok, just lettign everyone know, that I have officially switched my vote to Hassan Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum