How many of us actualy play runescape? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many of us actualy play runescape?

+8
The Mizoose
Joltz54
Red Angel
Big B
Placids
Dark Flame99966
Ahmed
Theory
12 posters

Do you play runescape?

How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_lcap56%How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_rcap 56% [ 9 ]
How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_lcap13%How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_lcap31%How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_rcap 31% [ 5 ]
How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_lcap0%How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_lcap0%How many of us actualy play runescape? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How many of us actualy play runescape? Empty How many of us actualy play runescape? Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:23 am

Theory

NH Member
NH Member

I'm free to play and have been playing for nearly a year now. Though on my newest and final account I have been playing for about 2-3 weeks.

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

I have played for 3 years but now I am really inactive. I only log in in major updates such as Christmas and Halloween and Easter event (Just in case I ever play again). By the way I am free to play.

Dark Flame99966

Dark Flame99966
NH Member
NH Member

I'm retired. It got really boring

Placids

NH Member
NH Member

I play f2p. I came back to it about a month ago and it was fun for me again.

Theory

NH Member
NH Member

realy? add me only flame2 (sound familier?) Smile

6How many of us actualy play runescape? Empty Re: How many of us actualy play runescape? Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:42 am

Big B

Big B
NH Member
NH Member

i am currently playing starting to lose intrest though slanty

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Joltz54

Joltz54
NH Member
NH Member

I myself, am a Free playplayer but Am thinking of becoming a member. The first year of my return was great but all of my older friend (I mean the first friends I knew in the game) have all become great players and became members.

The Mizoose

NH Member
NH Member

I used to play. When I played I was a member, and I wasn't too bad, but wasn't too good either. Lvl 70 something with dragon armor. I actually just recently quit, dunno why, just lost interest.

10How many of us actualy play runescape? Empty Re: How many of us actualy play runescape? Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:14 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

i was addicted for almost 18 months but after what happened yesterday....

JaGeX banned me! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

11How many of us actualy play runescape? Empty Re: How many of us actualy play runescape? Wed Nov 14, 2007 5:00 pm

Exokid1

NH Member
NH Member

I have been playing for 4 months now, but take a break every now and then. As of now I am inactive.

12How many of us actualy play runescape? Empty Re: How many of us actualy play runescape? Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:55 pm

Metalgoose30

Metalgoose30
NH Member
NH Member

oh well at least your still playing

https://newhorizons.forumotion.com

13How many of us actualy play runescape? Empty Re: How many of us actualy play runescape? Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:37 pm

minolta5

minolta5
NH Member
NH Member

i have been playinf for alittle more then 2 years and just recently updated to members, for all you free players castle wars is great and so is pest control

http://www.myspace.com/sparkytj

14How many of us actualy play runescape? Empty Re: How many of us actualy play runescape? Mon Nov 26, 2007 7:15 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i watch youtube castle war's all the time and i want it so. I once got to play on a (real) friend's account and it was so cool even if my friend is in the 30's

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum