if you had one question Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

if you had one question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1if you had one question Empty if you had one question Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:21 pm

randy

NH Member
NH Member

if you had one question that you can ask and get a truthful answer about life,religion or anything else from a divine power (if there is one) what would it be?Ill post mine later if more people post.

2if you had one question Empty Re: if you had one question Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:24 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Yes there is a divine power...but anyways, why would the divine power (God) lie in the first place...that's how your questions puts it...

I guess the question would be, "Which is the right religion?" Eventhough you don't really need to ask the question to get the answer.

3if you had one question Empty Re: if you had one question Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

poe i dont think even god remembers that question now, i would ask, how do i purge the earth of all evil?

4if you had one question Empty Re: if you had one question Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:06 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

You speak of God as he is a person..."he forgets"

5if you had one question Empty Re: if you had one question Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:11 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

god is whatever it wants to be. if it wants to forget it will, and i only say it because i dont know who/ what got is i only beleave i was made in it image not that it human

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum