Game you really want. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons
Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!
New Horizons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

You are not connected. Please login or register

Game you really want.

+6
Doc
preid1220
jj16802
Grimmjow
Steve
Ahmed
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Game you really want. Empty Game you really want. Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:13 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

What game do you really want, now?!

I want Digimon ble Arena 2. But the 2 game stores that are close by dont have it Sad .

So then that'll make to Spider Man 3

And later on Harry Potter number 6

2Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:47 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

resident evil 5.

its got online co-op zombie shooting fun. ive allready pre ordered mine... now i just have to wait 8 months Razz

3Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:44 pm

Grimmjow

Grimmjow
NH Member
NH Member

Mortal Kombat vs DCU

its an odd combination but all the other mortal kombat games are fun

http://anti-clan.darkbb.com/index.htm

4Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:57 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Battlefield Heroes, Quake Live, and if I ever had a PS3, Resistance Fall of Man and Battlefield Bad Company.

5Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:11 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

jj16802 wrote:Battlefield Heroes, Quake Live, and if I ever had a PS3, Resistance Fall of Man and Battlefield Bad Company.

I could only guess that all those are war games?

6Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:56 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

yeah mainly first person shooters

7Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:53 pm

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

civilization 4 for me

8Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:57 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

preid1220 wrote:civilization 4 for me

Is that like AOE? Otherwise known as Age of Empires...

9Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:36 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i dont think so, civ is all turn based... i liked civilisation 3 at the start but when i had like 50 settlements and hundreds of units it got really tedious.

10Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:39 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Well that's kind oif like AOE ...did you ever play it before? I love number 2.

11Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:41 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i thought AOE was a real time strategy game, i might of played AOE at a LANbefore

12Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:43 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Its basically about building an empire and taking out rival empires from existance Very Happy ...it could take forever though top win.

13Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:47 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

but in civ you have to give an order to everyone of your troops and settlements, then its your enemy turn to give out the orders and you have to wait.

the difference is huge when your playing but its just got war in common

14Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:49 pm

Ahmed

Ahmed
NH Admin
NH Admin

Wow, that's a little, err... boring...having to wait, that is.

15Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:56 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

I also want Crysis warhead, FarCry 2 and Project origin(and they are shooters as well)

16Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:39 am

preid1220

preid1220
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

i like to think ahead and destroy my foes as painfuly as posible

17Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:16 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

Guess what guys? I finally have a PS3 and got the two games I wanted there!

18Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

did you hear a sony representative apologise to all the ps3 owners the other month on the news?

searching for sony says sorry about ps3 actully got me alot of different rsults but this is one of the ones i was looking for.

http://gamer.blorge.com/2007/11/11/bad-news-for-the-ps3-sony-admits-loss-sorry-stalemate-in-format-war-with-microsoft/

to sum myself up, i cant beleive you got a ps3

19Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 pm

jj16802

jj16802
NH Moderator
NH Moderator

What, you hate it or the article changed your mind?

20Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:33 pm

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i never like play stations, but i know some people do

21Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:46 pm

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Steve wrote:resident evil 5.

its got online co-op zombie shooting fun. ive allready pre ordered mine... now i just have to wait 8 months Razz

yeah i heard that that'll be a good one ...

my list:
NBA 2k9 (Looks SICK)
Fight Night Round 4 (Tysons in it!)
MSG4 (Best game out right now)
GTA4 (Tied with MGS4 as the best game out now)

BTW AOE > the civ games .... but it depends on what you like ...

22Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:23 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

i want left 4 dead atm, its not out yet but ive heard some excellent things about it, and it was shown at PAX, everyone thought it was brilliant

23Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:46 am

Doc

Doc
NH Member
NH Member

Steve wrote:i want left 4 dead atm, its not out yet but ive heard some excellent things about it, and it was shown at PAX, everyone thought it was brilliant

steve get fight night 4 and tell me what its like cuz ill never know since none of my friends will get it lol

24Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:09 am

Steve

Steve
NH Member
NH Member

its not coming out untill 2009 but if theres a demo i can tell you what i think of it

25Game you really want. Empty Re: Game you really want. Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:27 am

Ladien

Ladien
NH Member
NH Member

Wii Fit, excerising inside with A/C. Only other excerising I get is marching, and walking.
Tales of Symphonia
The Second Proffesor Layton
Mario Super Sluggers
Rockband
Okami
Final Fantasy IV
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum