The Shot (story I made) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Horizons

4 posters

The Shot (story I made)

Theory
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 631
    Username Change Points : 6302
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : The Shot (story I made) Fine

The Shot (story I made) Empty The Shot (story I made)

Post by Theory Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:51 pm

WARNING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You reload your pistols. Smoke still blowing off the gun. You leave the room knowing that clean up will come soon. Cop cars can be heard in the distance as you walk down darkened alley ways. Just another night on the job for you. You return home and light a ciggaret. The phone rings......you answer it.

"hello eh MR. Space, hehe. I have your payment, come by the old harbour to pick it up, pleasure doing businesss as always." The man hangs up and you blow from the ciggaret. You throw it down and head out the door. (At the harbour)

You see a rather small man carrying a brief case. "Tens and twenties, used." he says as he hands you the brief case and runs off. Youv never seen that man before....odd. You begin leaving the harbour and return to your car, you get into your car when suddenly a bullet hits your shoulder and you bang your head into the car door. Your heart racing you reach for your pistol but before you can a man takes a bat to your head. Unconcience you dream of a happy meadow.

You awake later in a dark room all you can see is a light above your head, but it only shines around your feet. You are strapped to a chair and your legs and hands are handcuffed. You hear foot steps around you, but you can't figure out where.

"So my friend.....where's my money?" The mans voice is croaked as you hear him pick somthing. "Now now, if you dont give it to me i may have to use this little drill on that pretty face of yours. The man backhands you. "Wheres the godamn money!" He knees you in the stomach. He then takes the drill and spins it around your head....it makes loud screeching noisies. You hear it come closer to your face. It touches your skin while not hurting much it brings a burning sensation from friction. He moves it up to your skull and he drills into the bone. He doesnt drill your brain but only the bone. The drill screeches howls as it penetrates your skull. A thousand migranes hit your brain with pain. You try to yell outtave suffering but.....you cant as your screams are blocked out from the noise. He releases the drill from your head. You try to speak to him, but the onyl word you can make out are fre....aki...ng..... the rest is just giberesh comming from your messed up face. "You look very pretty tonight, ya know that?"

Part 2

You give the man the best expression you can of hatred. He then moves over to the other side of your head. "Gonna talk now?" He says with a smirk. He readies the bloodied drill again and the next thign you know your asleep.....back in the meadow. A sign reads: Welcome! youl be safe here. You look around this odd meadow. Bunnies flock to there burrows, snakes slither near the water.....its all so peaceful. You quickly feel your head and theres no blood.......not even pain. Of course you think to yourself that by now pain would be in the past in the state your in. You walk around the meadow, seeing bueatiful flowers budding. Its so quiet here. A stubby man walks towards you.

"Ahoy there lad! Come to this place finally eh?". He eyes you a bit looking up and down. "Aye your lucky boy, that we got you here in time.". You ponder at him as he continues eyeing you constantly. "Now now, your safe here lad. Nothign can hurt you now." You think about those words for a second and wonder.....how did you get here. "Would you like to stay here then? Im very good company." He states with a grin. You think about your life.....its been hell and this....seems like heaven. The man turns aroudn and stares a bit into space. "Time for you to go now! Off with ya!" He then pushes you and you wake up in your apartment room 132 laying on your bed. Was what just happend only a dream? You feel no pain and theres no injury on you. Strange.....you lie on the bed thinking over his question. As you begin to do so you end in a deep sleep.........

Part 3

You awake with your heart racing. You think about last night.....did it really happen? In any case you should find that out soon.....you walk outtave your apartment light a ciggaret and head to the subway. Your girlfriend Rosie greets you warmly.

"Hey baby!" She gives you a tight hug. "How was work today?" You look to the ground for a sec trying to think of how to explain.....after all you think its a little hard to explain to somone that you love that your a hitman....you nod to her with little enthusiasm. "Aww...somethign wrong honey?" You hold hands as you travel in the subway to the Tinderwood Graveyard. You usually go there to pray for you parents who died in a car accident when you were about six and a half.

"I said hes going to public school! Private is just too expensive!" your father waves his hands aroudn while driving slightly over the spped limit. "But hel learn bad habits if he goes to public schools, the kids will pick on him and he wont make friends....since." She states with sympathy for you in her voice. "I said dont mention that!" Your fathers voice grows louder, "He should never know! If he did....." He looks to the floor and picks up something. His food instictivly steps on the brakes but the car stops in the middle of the street. A freight truck comes roaring its horn. "Daddy....look it goes weee!" You blurt out in a childish voice. "Dear! The...." the truck hits the car going only 30 mph. The car flips as the truck slides acroos the road hitting a gas station. Your paranets both fly out the windshield immedietly. You think it over and wonder why there seatbelts wernt on....they always buckeled you in. The gas station burts in flames.....thats all you can remeber from your childhood.

"Im sorry hun" your girlfriend hugs you feeling sympathy for your lost parents. You kneel down with a stolid expression blankly staring at the grave. You pray for a few minutes then turn around. Your heart gains speed. Your brain filled with anger as you notice your girlfriend has been kidnapped. Your nostrils flare as your face glows red with hate. You take out your pistols. You know that the kidnappers would only take her to the church as she was very religous while you wernt enthusiastic about it.

You enter the church pistols in hand, breathing heavily you see two men holding your girlfriend to a chair, with a gun to her head.

"The Boss warned ya boy!" One man says in a cocky attitude. "You dont give him the money, we get the girl!" as they push the gun into her head firther into her hair, you stand still unable to move. Your brain is frozen your veins cold, youl feel a chill crawl up your spine. As the men pull the trigger the lights go out in the churhc as the gunshot is heard. When the lights glow again you see her lifless corpse held to the chair with string the men had disapeared. You run to her droping your guns, you kneel down looking in her bloodied face. You notice the mens gun that they used to kill her on the floor. You take it and head into the bathroom, you walk slowly.....but with determination. You have a blank stare as you stare in the mirror. You dont shed a tear but instead put the gun in your mouth. A voice calls to you.

"You......must......not......can.....not.....should.....not....could....not"

Part 4

Sweat drips down your cold face. You feel it as it slides down your neck, still holding the gun in your mouth. The voice speaks again.

"I...ne...ed....you..."

The voice is cracked and dark. It doesnt sound like a man at all and whats worse is that its comming through your head like a migrane. You hold the gun close to your mouth as your heart races with your lungs. White flashes screen your eyes as they strain heavily. Your throat wiggles and your fingers tighten. You hold the gun with both hands. Taking a final breath into the barrel of the gun you pull the trigger. You fall to the floor then everything becomes dark. The voice croaks at you again.

"You....can......not.....die"

You awake in a trench as you see several american soldiers tied up as a german soldier paces between them. "Please! Let us live!" Fear is present in his voice as the german fires a round in his head then moves onto the other soldiers leaving none alive. You get up and find two old WWll pistols. You pick them up as the German notices you and he readies his gun. You run and kick him in the shin before he can fire. He curses at you in his language as you put the gun to his ut and shoots upwards. The bullet stops as it reaches his neck killing him. You look around as you hear artillery pieces beign shot off everywhere. Where the hell are you? Is this hell? Or near hell? Whatever the matter you dont care, you press on running in open ground. As you run through "No Mans Land" you notice several men hung with there necks overly stretched, they've been there a while. You see some soldiers.....americans. "Boy get down!" A man from behind pushes you down in the american trench.

"Its not safe up there lad" He states gasping for air. "Welcome to the war men!" The sergent states as he walks around the trench smoking a cigar. "This is a new recruit?" He eyes you for a bit, you look rather odd with 21st century clothes in this warzone. "Heh, you must be just outtave the barracks boy! Well listen here then.....see the germans got us held up here we aint goin no were. They got too many....." His mouth continues moving but no voice comes out. The dark voice takes his place.

"Im.......fin...ished"

Suddenly your at the subway station standing there.....

Part 5

You fall to your knees.....The dark voice clouds your thoughts

"You....can....not....live.....without....me"

"You...are....my....puppet"

"You.....obey....me.....puppet"

As the dark voice penetrates your ears, you go colorblind as it talks. You get up and notice a few people gaping at you, a few laughing. You immedietly leave the subway and head to your apartment. When you arrive blood is stained on your walls. Spelling out words such as "I OWN YOU".

You cant differ from reality anymore, what is reality? Is it what we think is real? Or just somthign used to make us feel safe? Is it a material object? Is it understandable? Your head aches from thought and you lie on the cold bed, you do not fall asleep because of your newly found fear of nightmares. But are they really nightmares? Or are they reality? You cant be sure now. So much suffering youv seen....and youv experinced so much. All you can do is wish for death but will it come? The voice wants you to live and will do anything to prevent your death. It seems to rebuild you....reconstruct...anything that will keep you living. But without your girlfriend, whats the point of living? You could just shoot youself again. But would that end your life....whats left of it? You stare in the bathroom mirror.....blood in the sink. You stare at your brown eyes.....they seem dull. Your face pale. Are you already dead? Is this another nightmare?

"Do...not...think"

"Obey....me"

"You....can....not...escape...me!"

A arm stretches from the mirror and grabs your whole face. It twists and turns your face causing it to distort. The pain worse than that drill......fear strikes your heart like a thousand lighting bolts. The arm grips your neck now. Your face looks nothing like before.......the hand a black shadow. It has no heat from it....cold as winter. You cannot get this hand off of you....

"You.....are....mine!"

The voice gets stronger, it grows in power and strength.

"You can....not stop...me"

"You are my puppet!"

The voice grows direct and stern to you.....The hand pulls on your body. It feels like strings pulling on your limbs.....you cannot control, anything.

Part 6

The hand releases its grip.

"I am...you"

The voice stutters less now.....its words are clear. You feel shaken and unclean. The only way to find out what that voice is.......is to kill yourself. You reach for your pistol as the voice screeches in your head.

"No! You cant!"

The voice is screaming in your head......could it be feeling fear? This voice is scared of your death. Scared to die with you.....with you? The voice may be a part of you. Then suddenly you feel pain in your back.

"You must listen!"

Tentacles shoot out of your spine......dark and cold. Two snake like creatures appear in front of your face. Both wielding razor sharp teeth. They seem to smile at you....in a devilish way. You look in the mirror......you look nothing like before. Black tentacles everywhere, surronding your body. You immedietly pop your pistol in your mouth.

"No....do.....not....."

The voice losses strenth and the snakes begin threatening to bite your face off. Gun in mouth......fingers rattling....tentacles pulling on your hands trying to take the gun away but you resist.

"I...am.....your.....will."

"I...am.....your.....actions."

"I.....own.....you"

You fire the gun and fall to the ground.

Immedietly you regain concience and seem to be in the meadow. The short man from before approaches you and speaks.

"Aye lad! Glad you could come again." He looks very happy to see you. "Now what you got there is a curse you see......passed on from that family of yours. Now listen that thing is afraid of death......without you it too will die. Thats why you can never "die". Its called The Darkness and will rebuild you anyway that it can. In fact right now its fixing up your head. Trying to maintain your life. Do you want....to destroy it?" You give the man a face of disgust and nod to him. "Then listen because the only way to destroy The Darkness" He pauses for a moment. "Is to kill yourself on holy ground like a church, that will bring you to....well you know." You awaken again.

"Do....not.....listen"

"He...tells......lies"

"Embrace....me......accept.....me"

Part 7

You pull away from the tentacles.....then to your surprise the snake like creatures eat you and then.....you awake on your girlfriends lap

"O baby, are you alright?" She gently rubs your face. You tell her somthing....."I only want to just stay by your side....." She looks at you and begins to cry. "They can only allow us to see each other once" her tears fall on your cheeks. "Who are they?" You ask in response. She replies, still crying "Just wake up baby....wake up". "What do you mean? Im awake right now." She continues replying with that same answer......

If you dont understand what happend message me and il tell you what has happened if you cant figure out for yourself that is

Thanks for reading!
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 12013
    Mood : The Shot (story I made) Stressed

The Shot (story I made) Empty Re: The Shot (story I made)

Post by preid1220 Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:03 am

ending was way to shot like i stated on other form's You ended it porley. If you just went back and revised ot ot may come out alot better
    Theory
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Theory Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:01 am

Don't feel like it Razz
    Metalgoose30
    Metalgoose30
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 703
    Username Change Points : 6185
    Registration date : 2007-11-07

Post by Metalgoose30 Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:54 am

it looks like the story is good but im too lazy to read it all :pig:
    Generaldesor
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 403
    Username Change Points : 6186
    Registration date : 2007-11-13
    Mood : The Shot (story I made) Sleepy

Post by Generaldesor Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:30 am

There are mor chapters to come right? THat cant be the end, if it is better end the story the 2nd time he shot himself lol.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 12013
    Mood : The Shot (story I made) Stressed

Post by preid1220 Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:47 am

no only flame ended this some time ago. I had to bug him to post it hear but he just won't give us a happy ending
    Generaldesor
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 403
    Username Change Points : 6186
    Registration date : 2007-11-13
    Mood : The Shot (story I made) Sleepy

Post by Generaldesor Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:06 am

I dont want happy ending at least interesting ending.
    Theory
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Theory Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:41 am

preid1220 wrote:no only flame ended this some time ago. I had to bug him to post it hear but he just won't give us a happy ending

No you didn't bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 17, 2024 2:40 pm