New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Ace
jj16802
Fangy
7 posters

Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60936
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Tired

Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Empty Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms

Post by Ahmed Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:09 pm

Like schools?

The truth hurts.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 8328
    Username Change Points : 11074
    Registration date : 2007-11-30
    Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Paranoid

Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Empty Re: Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms

Post by jj16802 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:32 pm

Hah, my friends were just talking about this today!
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 11860
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Stressed

Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Empty Re: Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms

Post by preid1220 Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:35 am

So long as the cameras are not in the stalls, I could really care less. I would much rather have security then worry about someone taking the time to watch me piss.
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11117
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Cool

Post by Ace Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:58 am

Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms CTlLwsc
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 10059
    Username Change Points : 19170
    Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Tired

Post by Craig Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:38 am

I do believe in that.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:52 am

preid1220 wrote:So long as the cameras are not in the stalls, I could really care less. I would much rather have security then worry about someone taking the time to watch me piss.
    You mean jerking off to you pissing. Some people have no dignity.
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Craig Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:17 pm

Hey, you have no room to judge.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Stressed

Post by preid1220 Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:37 pm

El Qahira wrote:
    preid1220 wrote:So long as the cameras are not in the stalls, I could really care less. I would much rather have security then worry about someone taking the time to watch me piss.
    Oh yeah, my back is so sexy everyone wants to masturbate to it.
    Fangy
    Fangy
    NH Retired Moderator
    NH Retired Moderator

Number of posts : 8314
    Username Change Points : 14074
    Registration date : 2009-03-23
    Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Cheerful

Post by Fangy Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Hey, it's not like people don't already touch themselves while looking at me so
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:32 pm

preid1220 wrote:
    El Qahira wrote:
    Oh yeah, my back is so sexy everyone wants to masturbate to it.
    Wait...do you sit backwards on the toilet in order to use the top of the toilet as a table to put your juice and book?

Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms 50c808589cfff

Last edited by El Qahira on Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Paranoid

Post by jj16802 Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:37 pm

You sit on a toilet to piss? What the frick...
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:54 pm

jj16802 wrote:You sit on a toilet to piss? What the frick...
    Dude...did you not watch the video? What are you talking about? TOILET Safety Administration. A urinal isn't a toilet.
    jj16802
    jj16802
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by jj16802 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:14 pm

What are you smoking right now? Seriously?

It's a response to your response to preid's post... you don't sit on a toilet to piss unless you are female.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:22 pm

jj16802 wrote:What are you smoking right now? Seriously?

It's a response to your response to preid's post... you don't sit on a toilet to piss unless you are female.
    This is so ignorant of you to say. In some cultures and religions it's actually preferred/obligated to sit down to piss or do anything. Maybe Preid does?
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Cool

Post by Ace Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:13 pm

This pertains to the conversation now more than ever.
    Ace wrote:Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms CTlLwsc
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:17 pm

Ace wrote:This pertains to the conversation now more than ever.
    Ace wrote:Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms CTlLwsc
    I'm serious. You need to have a more global mindset, Ace. Earth =/= Murica.
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Post by Ace Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:23 pm

I know different societies have different ways of going to the bathroom. I know it's different in India and Japan, but I thought that was pretty much it.

This topic just make me go LOLWATT
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:25 pm

Does it bother you that some fat guy is fapping to you each time you take a crap on the toilet?
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Post by Ace Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:28 pm

It does not bother me because I'm sure nobody does it.

It's not like I ever really go to the bathroom in public places anyway.
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Craig Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:44 pm

even if somebody told me they did I wouldn't care.

it's already been done so often and I have to do it to stay healthy.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Craig wrote:even if somebody told me they did I wouldn't care.

it's already been done so often and I have to do it to stay healthy.
    You have to what?
    Craig
    Craig
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Craig Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:46 pm

go to the bathroom.
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Post by preid1220 Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Ok, ill start this off by making one thing clear to you, If you do not understand how this really works then you look like a damn idiot when commenting on it. There are no cameras in a booth and the cameras in the mens room are positioned in such a way that when using a urinal your back is towards it. As such the camera does not actually record you on a toilet nor should it ever record your genitalia for any reason.
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:26 pm

Well I'm talking about the VIDEO.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15165
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : Did you know that they have tiny cameras installed in Public bathrooms Relaxed

Post by Doc Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:40 pm

i dont piss at school or in public places

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:38 am