New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

mitch blood green

Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 15155
    Username Change Points : 15168
    Registration date : 2007-10-25
    Mood : mitch blood green Relaxed

mitch blood green Empty mitch blood green

Post by Doc Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:36 pm

wack ass jheri curled friend to all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkigeXrliwc

from wiki

Considered a volatile lunatic, Green refused to box for many years and was in frequent trouble with the law. He finally returned to the ring in February 1993, now aged 36, against journeyman Bruce Johnson. Again complaining about his purse and his new manager, Green refused to throw any punches and argued constantly with the referee, until the exasperated ref stopped the bizarre contest in the third.

Throughout the 1990s, "Blood" would sporadically come out of retirement, most notably in bids for the New York State heavyweight title, against fringe contenders Melvin Foster in 1994 and Brian Nix in 1998. A 1998 win over Mike Dixon was ruled a 'no contest' when Green tested positive for marijuana. A March 1996 contest with Shannon Briggs fell apart when Green pulled a gun on his manager.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitch_Green

LOOOOOL what a retard

Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

mitch blood green Empty Re: mitch blood green

Post by Doc Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:41 pm

mitch blood green Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTiClJToqqrGeYP7mZbt4GlXBR7iRU6YvgkAzOXLtg0B9m7lW3G&t=1

^^

Tyson 1 hit KO
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11120
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : mitch blood green Cool

Post by Ace Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:45 pm

He needs a little more evolution.
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:58 pm

LOL this guy is a lunatic!!

Tyson did that to his face with a single punch after he goes looking for him for a rematch (who the hell in their right mind ties to pick a street fight with Iron Mike freakin Tyson???)

And this is after his original fight with Tyson where his teeth were literally knocked out and stuck to his mouth piece

Mitch "Blood" Green vs. "Sugar" Nikolai Valuev

would be greater than Ali vs Frazier
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:08 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcLvK5uma64&feature=player_embedded#!

LMAO this is the most retarded mofo in history

I think Tyson gave him brain damage ... only reasonable explanation
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:36 pm

lmao

this is the most unstable human on the planet

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/columns/story?columnist=graham_tim&id=2075395

They go by many labels. The polite terms are trial horses, steppingstones, gatekeepers, B-sides. Others would dare to call them palookas, bums, stiffs, pugs, cadavers, cannon fodder – though maybe not to their faces.

These are the sort of men, practically anonymous to all but the staunchest fight fans, who compose the early portion of every champion's career. They build up confidence. They build up a record. And then when their usefulness has been exhausted, they usually fade away.

Mike Tyson had the most prominent career launch of any non-Olympic fighter. The buzz generated by his early fights – the relentlessness, the explosive power, the don't-blink knockouts – made Kid Dynamite a crossover sensation.

Even so, a quick glance at those early bouts will conjure up memories of … well, not much. Most of the names won't register.

Who are these guys? Where are they now?

Some, like Tyson's first professional foe Hector Mercedes, are tough to locate. Some, like Mitch "Blood" Green, are easier. Joe Ribalta won't do interviews without getting paid. Reggie Gross was imprisoned on murder charges.

Tyson will try to patch up his sagging career against Kevin McBride on Saturday night in Washington, D.C. This will mark Tyson's first appearance since losing to Danny Williams last summer.

So the time seems fitting – since McBride is about the same caliber of fighter upon which a 19-year-old Tyson feasted regularly back in the day – to track down some of those men who gamely stepped into the ring to face a skyrocketing phenom and helped create a legend.

Tyson Foil I: Mitch Green

A weak, raspy voice, barely audible over the blaring television in the background, picked up the phone.
    "Hello?"

"I'm looking for Mitch Green. Is this him?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm calling from ESPN.com. I'm working on a story on some of Mike Tyson's early opponents, and …"

"Tyson's a knucklehead!" Green shouted, instantly evolving into a Chris Rock character from "Saturday Night Live." The TV quickly was muted. "Come on, man! He's getting knocked out by bums. That's all I can say about that because you're not giving me any money for this. I can't talk about that knucklehead. … But I got a lot to say."

Mitch "Blood" Green is flat broke. He's not afraid to admit it because if he doesn't let you know, you wouldn't think to offer him some money.

But if charisma were currency, Green would be watching "Judge Judy" while sitting on a beanbag chair stuffed with large bills.

Green, 48, lives alone in Queens and has no apparent means of income aside from receiving $5 for every autograph he sells on a Web page constructed in his honor. Benefactors apparently help him pay his bills.

Fans are still drawn to Green and his wacky tales, his hilarious one-liners and outrageous statements.

"I'm like a politician in Harlem," Green said. "Every time I go out it's "What's up, Mitch? Mitch, Mitch, Mitch! Bop, bop, bop! Blood, Blood, Blood!"

He does magic tricks for kids on the streets, and he's still famous enough to bail himself out of trouble with the law – sometimes – with a funny story or an autograph. He has been in and out of jail more often than Sideshow Bob and reportedly has had his driver's license suspended 54 times. But he recently avoided a ticket for turnstile jumping on the subway when two undercover cops accepted a signature instead.

Green fought Tyson twice. The first time was in May 1986. Green dropped a lopsided 10-round decision but became only the second opponent to last that long with Kid Dynamite, who rose to 21-0.

The second time, two years later, Tyson infamously brawled Green in front of a Harlem clothing store just before dawn.

Green is still begging to complete the trilogy, even though he hasn't fought since 2002, when he picked up a title from something known as the World Boxing Syndicate by beating Danny Wofford, a pug who came into the fight with a record of 17-94-2.

"Tyson's a punk. That boy is scared to death of me," said Green, who went 18-6 but fought only seven times in 16 years after losing to Tyson. "It's a damn shame Tyson's scared of me like that. We could make a lot of money. Aw, man!

"I could tattoo all these chumps. I could beat both them bums. Tyson's fighting a bride. Ha! It's like they're getting married. … They'll be hugging and kissing.

"You know, you asking me a lot of questions. I should get paid for this."

Toward the end of the uncompensated interview, Green started to feel antsy. All that boxing talk was giving him ideas, awakening dormant desires.

"I haven't been to the gym lately, but I'm going," he said. "I might just get me a fight.

"Sure you can't give me a couple dollars for this? I'm tapped."
    Doc
    Doc
    NH Member
    NH Member

Post by Doc Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:39 pm

a day in the life of mitch blood green

threatening to slice a reporters head off

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/1f2921cefa/mitch-blood-green-threatens-to-slice-my-head-off-from-brode

Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60939
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : mitch blood green Tired

Post by Ahmed Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:59 am

Stop triple posting man...

I'm not interested in boxing dude lol