New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Da fudge!? Part Two

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11120
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Da fudge!? Part Two Cool

Da fudge!? Part Two Empty Da fudge!? Part Two

Post by Ace

Since you guys probably don't remember part one, here's a recap of the epic adventure:

My mom's minivan had problems with its brakes, so we took it to an autoshop on Oct 17. The brakes were replaced, but the mechanic didn't bleed the brakes, blahblahblah, the van rolled out of the shop at a surprisingly high speed, slammed into a Ford King Ranch, and was heavily damaged. It was all the autoshop's fault, so they said they'd take care of it.

Now it's Dec 14 and the van is FINALLY fixed. Today my mom went to the autoshop to pick it up and exchange our rental we got. But now they're being total assholes and are demanding a down payment of one thousand dollars before we can get our vehicle back even though all the expenses for the brakes were already payed.

It just pisses me off...
    Share this post on: reddit

Ahmed

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:08 pm by Ahmed

Might as well get a new van.
    Ameer 2

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:23 pm by Ameer 2

ViKtory

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:27 pm by ViKtory

Dark Flame99966

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:19 pm by Dark Flame99966

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

You should sue.
    Ace

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:05 pm by Ace

It's over. My mom has a very weak spine when it comes to talking with 'corporate people' so they were already given the money... I always suggested suing, but my dad pretty much said suing wasn't worth the hassle.
    Ahmed

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:07 pm by Ahmed

A couple million dollars isn't worth the hassle?
    Dark Flame99966

Post Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:29 pm by Dark Flame99966

^Suing usually won't yield in a couple million dollars, and if it does, usually a good fraction of that goes to the lawyers.

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:28 pm