New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today...

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11117
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Today...  Cool

Today...  Empty Today...

Post by Ace

I'm out of clever titles, alright?

Today...  208241_700b

Turns out that one dude I mentioned earlier really is Pakistani, and someone calls him the 'Mid-East Beast.'

I'll write what happened today later. Cause I gotta go. Like right now.

Adios.

AWRIGHT.

So anyway, it was a pretty normal day. I've made six more buds the past two days, and I make it a goal every year to at least meet everyone in my school, which is approximately a thousand people. First hour (history) is still boring and annoying. The teacher still draaaaaaws out everyyyyyyy syllabllllllllle. Second hour science is turning out to be a good class, because the teacher's pretty awesome, except she doesn't allow iPods. 3rd hour Accounting is surprisingly difficult... I had me first test in there today, and I might have failed if we weren't allowed to use our books. Fourth hour math sucks. Because Algebra sucks. And no algebra class can possibly not suck. Fifth hour Desktop Publishing is incredibly easy. I switched into the class and I've already surpassed every other student in there, except for the Med-East Beast. Sixth hour College Bound Literature still sucks. The teacher usually gives out petty derrière, but today I just slept 'cause she put up a movie to watch.

When I came home from school, I was met with the lovely smell of a mixture of blood, sweat, and gasoline. There was a wreck right by my house, and apparently some speeder slammed head-on into a Ford F450 (I think).

The Ford was in a much better condition.

Last edited by Ace on Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total
    Share this post on: reddit

ViKtory

Post Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:02 pm by ViKtory

lol
    Ace

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:12 am by Ace

Edited.

Hooray.
    Doc

Post Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:26 am by Doc

nerd