New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Day of School

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11120
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : First Day of School Cool

First Day of School Empty First Day of School

Post by Ace

I bet you expected fifty long paragraphs like normal... but no.

First hour's good.
    Second hour ... I don't even remember. It's been a long day.
    Third hour ... ditto.
    Slept through fourth. Or maybe that was third.
    Fifth sucked. It's a large gym not connected to the main building, and it was over 100 degrees in there because it doesn't have air conditioner (or heating). Try playing basketball in jeans in there... you'll find yourself face-first on the ground. I just sat there and listened to my iPod. I'll try to switch out of that class. It's just miserable...

Sixth hour was alright, but the class is probably going to progress into the worst class I'll have my entire life. Tons of essays, etc.

The friend I always play cards with during lunch takes a bus to a Tri-County Tech school during the lunch break. I'mma have to find other people to hang out with during lunch. I'm starting to form a new posse... so far only two people are in it. My long-time best friend is still in the group, as well as a girl named Kat. Weird name.

I'm tired. My head hurts. So... the end. kthxbye
    Share this post on: reddit

L

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:59 pm by L

Have fun in school.
    Craig

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:00 pm by Craig

Sounds like fun.
    & I've had a few friends with the name Kat myself.
    Ace

Post Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:06 pm by Ace

I think it's short for Kathleen or something...

Now that I can think again, I remembered this, which happened in 3rd or 4th hour:

We had to do a short introduction of ourselves to the class. We just had to say anything, like 'I like this' or 'I hate that' or whatever. So one student says that he likes green, and I guess the teacher wasn't sure he heard right, so the teacher said "Green? The color?" And the student answered, "No, the number."

It was so hilarious. Hilarious
    Craig

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:47 am by Craig

LOL. I would've done that too.
    Ace

Post Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:48 pm by Ace

Dude, I already hate my math teacher. Only complete morons assign crosswords and think they're educational.

brb going on strike
    Dark Flame99966

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:54 pm by Dark Flame99966

I love crosswords. So easy.
    Ace

Post Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:54 pm by Ace

But when I have other homework to do, stuff that actually lets me learn, it's just a waste of time.

And I'm crossword-retarded. Hilarious

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:43 am