New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a life...

Coolmeia
    Coolmeia
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 2583
    Username Change Points : 9337
    Registration date : 2009-03-26
    Mood : I need a life... Lonely

I need a life... Empty I need a life...

Post by Coolmeia

I spend 6 hours on this Fullmetal Alchemist computer game! here's what happened if u wanna know: (edward elric became Pride and Envy was buddy buddy with him) but anyways, the point is that if I can spend that long of a game becausee of anime/fma/envy? What could suck me in for the rest of my life? I don't wanna be some nerd living in the bottom of my parent's basement playing world of warcraft all day! Am I overreacting? Is it normal to spend that much time on the computer just clicking and playing a fighting game? Or maybe it's because of my love? Or maybe it's just because I like action? But it was in Chinese! I spent all this time playing a Chinese game not knowing what it meant just so I could see what happens to Pride/Ed and Envy! And they don't even become a gay couple! Sad I mean, I don't mind my loves having a side homosexual relationship! (fangirl thing guys wouldn't understand) But then by the end of the game I was in tears and they had this slow, sappy music. And the worst part, was that I had to fight Envy and lost! T.T So really I need a life besides just being on this computer clicking on this random Edward Elric and Envy fighting game. Should I get a new hobby or something? Or what? Well I can't do much because I'm poor and untalented and have horrible hand eye cordination... What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe I should move so I can meet an otaku (Japanese obsessed person) irl that I can hang out with or something. Man, I spent all this time ranting or whatever about my problems... I wish I had real problems Sad
    Share this post on: reddit

Coolmeia

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:25 am by Coolmeia

Oh here's the pic of a scene I spent 5-6 hours playing a game for:I need a life... Pride_and_Envy%2C_FMA_Anime
    Coolmeia

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:27 am by Coolmeia

kinda really sad...
    Doc

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:28 am by Doc

challenge urself u noob

try being half as good as me at anything

although that goal might be unachievable ...
    Coolmeia

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:29 pm by Coolmeia

...Yeah sure... What does that even have to do with anything?
    Ahmed

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:44 pm by Ahmed

Remove anime from your life and you'll have a life and enjoy it.
    Coolmeia

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:47 pm by Coolmeia

No, anime is what saved me from suicide.
    Ace

Post Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:19 pm by Ace

Just find something else you like a lot.
    Steve

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:05 am by Steve

heres how life mainly works, in my experience.

the things you enjoy most you should do for a tiny ammount of time each day/week, because anything else you can think of is undoubtedly something better to do. At the moment my top 3 hobbies are internet, video games and gardening, in that order. I can spend hours on the internet and be as elated/updated as i would be after 20 minites, I can play video games for hours, and theres the chance that will leave me in a shitty mood or not really impressed... i am doing less and less of this all the time. And finally i could spend hours in the garden, which i find very rewarding, and it leaves me in a good mood.

Now behind that there are other things i should sort out, i should start looking for a job (which would give me tremendous peace of mind), and i should do something about my bank account, which im not really happy about at the moment. I should also be studying.

As you see the further i get from doing what i want the better the outcomes are for me... and no doubt happier i will be when i sort out everything else.
    Coolmeia

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:15 pm by Coolmeia

Yeah, but I'm not happy doing anything else but anime, manga and video games. Nothing productive...
    Steve

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:36 pm by Steve

are you really happy doing those things?
    Coolmeia

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:42 pm by Coolmeia

yeah, nothing else makes me smile but that
    Steve

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:12 pm by Steve

well its different for me, a lot of the things i want to do just keep me busy, and because im compelled to... but that is because i am an addict. Smile
    Ace

Post Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:24 am by Ace

Then try new things you've never done before. You never know, you might enjoy them.

Post  by Sponsored content