New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all non-Arabic speakers

Poll

Ok, which one? or more? If more, plz reply to topic, and only choose best 1 here

[ 0 ]
    To all non-Arabic speakers Bar_left0%To all non-Arabic speakers Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 0
    GunMan
    GunMan
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 1119
    Username Change Points : 6254
    Registration date : 2010-04-06
    Mood : To all non-Arabic speakers Stressed

To all non-Arabic speakers Empty To all non-Arabic speakers

Post by GunMan Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:52 am

Ok to all of you who have some time, can you please rate these songs, or tell me which one(s) is/are your favorites out of these, and which one would appeal the most to non-Arabic speakers? plz..

Coz I'm participating in a worldwide music competition, in which I'm representing Egypt, so I need to submit 1 Egyptian song (the best one) that's maximum 5 months old.. So if you have some free time, plz help me by doing this Very Happy

I can understand if this is too much.. Sad

Ok, here it goes..

1) Mohamed Hamaki – Zahaymer

2) Tamer Ashour – Faker

3) Ahmed Fahmi – Mish Beyhazzar

4) Karim Mohsen – E7sas

5) Bushra – Metgannenah

6) Khaled Selim – Mawhoum

7) Gamal Yassin – Betnassiny Hayati

Cool Akmal – Leih Ya Alby

9) Rida – Raby ye'awwad

10) Mohammed Attieh – Aleh