New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

English... WARNING! THIS IS A RANT!

Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11131
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : English... WARNING! THIS IS A RANT! Cool

English... WARNING! THIS IS A RANT! Empty English... WARNING! THIS IS A RANT!

Post by Ace

My English class is flat-out retarded... The teacher does nothing but give out tons of work that don't teach the students anything and just cut time from doing REAL work...It's incredibly annoying. I haven't learned a single thing in that stupid class, and the work the teacher gives won't help anyone in their field of work in the future... It's a pointless class and I hate it more than FACS care-for-babies class. The teacher gives out so much work, she must now acknowledge that people actually have lives. I don't even know why English 10 exists...the work is too long, the topics too stupid...and I would say that to the teacher's face. I hate being forced to take this class.

I have today to start on a 39 sentence essay. I've been tied up in work from other classes for the past two days. To make matters worse, I have to spend the majority of today cleaning house. I also have to make most of the essay up...so my paper will basically be a bunch of lies. I have to write about my 'hero', which I don't have and probably never will. If you're wondering about the random number 39, it's cause the body of the essay must be 3 11-sentence paragraphs, with the intro and conclusion having at least 3 sentences. So yeah. 39. I'll certainly fail English if there's a steady stream of BS like this.

Toodles, I gotta clean house...
    Share this post on: reddit

Dark Flame99966

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:39 pm by Dark Flame99966

wut.

I hate these hero assignments.
    jj16802

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:26 pm by jj16802

I hate these kinds of assignments as well.
    Ahmed

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:34 pm by Ahmed

^^^Agreed with the 2.
    Ace

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:23 pm by Ace

There should be a law that requires assignments to help the student in some way... I don't like Biology, and I really hate history, but at least they make me shmrter.

Btw I've always wondered this...since America has English classes, would an Egyptian go to Arabic class?
    Dark Flame99966

Post Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:02 pm by Dark Flame99966

Egyptians have Arabic and English classes. Lol.
    IR

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:56 pm by IR

Sorry to heard that Ace. Good luck Wink I'm done with English 1B last semester. So, I done with English. I so glad that I don't need to take English anymore Yay
    Ahmed

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:37 pm by Ahmed

In Egypt, people get teacher Arabic, English and in many cases French.
    jj16802

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:09 pm by jj16802

My English teacher had all students write an introduction letter for him. Hope he doesn't make me read it out loud Sad
    Ace

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:31 pm by Ace

Why? Didja write something like this?

Dear Mr. Teacher,

My favorite hobby is hitting people with crobars and then shooting them with a 9mm. When school is over, me and my friend Patrick go around town shoplifting stuff from gun stores. My hero is Al Capone. When I grow up, I want to be a Mafia gangster.

That'd be a total win.
    jj16802

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:33 pm by jj16802

Have you been playing too much Mafia 2?
    Nah, I wrote down some random stuff like reading Tom Clancy.
    Ace

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:41 pm by Ace

Never played it. Hilarious
    Ahmed

Post Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:45 pm by Ahmed

I had to write an intro letter for my freshman year global teacher

I had told him that I like playing Age of Empires and he said "So do I"

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 31, 2024 2:10 am