New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Some hope in life...

SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 981
    Username Change Points : 6724
    Registration date : 2008-09-17
    Mood : Some hope in life... Stressed

Some hope in life... Empty Some hope in life...

Post by SmexyGenius Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 pm

The biggest femaledog teacher in our school today told me after class "___ you have a lot of potential and it annoys me so much that you don't even try in school anymore"

Having that teacher tell me i have potential was inspiring. gives a lazy guy like me hope in life...lmao

Ahmed's statement: "oh so your gonna try in school for 2 days now?"
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7932
    Username Change Points : 13164
    Registration date : 2009-11-11
    Mood : Some hope in life... Bored

Some hope in life... Empty Re: Some hope in life...

Post by Fifi Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:10 pm

If your blessed with smartness embrace it son Very Happy because some of us wish we had it Sad
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60939
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Some hope in life... Tired

Post by Ahmed Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

LOL

I guess she did impact your life man. Or else you probably wouldn't have wasted your time to post it here. Hilarious

Too bad that she told you so at the end of the year...even though you told me that she kept on pushing you to do your work many times before.

No smexy. I said: There is no point in trying in the last 2 days of school lol.

And how did that give you hope in life...you sound like you are on drugs and went to rehab Hilarious
    Fifi
    Fifi
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 7932
    Username Change Points : 13164
    Registration date : 2009-11-11
    Mood : Some hope in life... Bored

Post by Fifi Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:31 pm

Litty Kitty wrote:LOL

I guess she did impact your life man. Or else you probably wouldn't have wasted your time to post it here. Hilarious

Too bad that she told you so at the end of the year...even though you told me that she kept on pushing you to do your work many times before.

No smexy. I said: There is no point in trying in the last 2 days of school lol.

And how did that give you hope in life...you sound like you are on drugs and went to rehab Hilarious

Rofl hahahaha you never know Laughing
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:34 pm

But he wasn't kidding though. She is the worst teacher in the school. Some comments form ratemyteachers:

i hope she goes to hell.

This woman changed my life. She is so beautiful, and perfect. She is the pinnacle of what humanity can achieve. Thank you, for making the world, nay existence, better with your screaming....And she isn't even my teacher. SHe yellwed at me for almost bumping into her, and possible "killing her" by the bump, in the hallway, even though I was 7 feet away from her. -____- (This was my comment Hilarious )

It's funny... sometimes you would see the human side of her wonder how it might be if she had an ounce of respect for her students and just people in general. I completely disagree with the idea that it has to be this way so you can learn. In fact, I remember her but don't remember a thing a learned in her class. That to me is a sign that a teacher places more importance on his/herself than on the subject. That, to me, is not the sign of a good teacher

The orphan illegitamte child of satan, this overgrown cow does not deserve to be near children. She used racial epithets in the class room demeaning blacks on several occasions and is a very rude crass and unfriendly human being. Besides her character flaws her teaching is one that is overly dependent on trivial textbook knowledge, rather then good ole' honest learning from the teacher or from well explained notes. She works her students to a pulp, basically untill the no longer like history.

I've never studied for a test in all 11 years of my life in school, until I met this teacher. I can't say she's a good US history teacher, but she is a good life teacher. No other teacher has ever motivated me by failing me, pushed me, or completely changed how I study notes and review my work. To her, I have to give her props for changing the way I think about school. It is a shame I did not meet you earlier in life.
    SmexyGenius
    SmexyGenius
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 981
    Username Change Points : 6724
    Registration date : 2008-09-17
    Mood : Some hope in life... Stressed

Post by SmexyGenius Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

lmao i didnt know how to phrase it except "hope in life"

btw ive seen that avatar b4

and idk its not so much hope in life it was just "inspiring" to hear that from her. even though i already knew i could do watever i just didnt really care about school..

btw anyone besides us going tom? cuz idk i dont feel like going tom just to see some school =/...
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Post by Ahmed Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:42 pm

So do you like my avy? Very Happy

Smexy, I already told you Taz is going. Lev has to do an English Research Paper (prob. lying). Ill tell Taz to call Sm. And we'll be going to Central Park...not just Colombia. It'll be fun man...also the Apple Store is right outside central park. Wink
    Ace
    Ace
    NH Noble Member
    NH Noble Member

Number of posts : 4361
    Username Change Points : 11120
    Registration date : 2010-03-18
    Mood : Some hope in life... Cool

Post by Ace Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:08 am

KANZ wrote:The orphan illegitamte child of satan, this overgrown cow does not deserve to be near children. She used racial epithets in the class room demeaning blacks on several occasions and is a very rude crass and unfriendly human being. Besides her character flaws her teaching is one that is overly dependent on trivial textbook knowledge, rather then good ole' honest learning from the teacher or from well explained notes. She works her students to a pulp, basically untill the no longer like history.

I laughed so hard when I read that. Hilarious

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content