New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Swift Swtich or Runescape.com --- Which do you use

Poll

Swiftswitch or runescape.com

[ 1 ]
    Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Bar_left33%Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Bar_right [33%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Bar_left67%Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Bar_right [67%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    Placids
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 270
    Username Change Points : 6148
    Registration date : 2007-11-04
    Mood : Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Blah

Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Empty Swift Swtich or Runescape.com --- Which do you use

Post by Placids Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:41 pm

Swiftswitch is a downloaded program that you load and basically switch worlds with it. I use this as it is quicker to get to and has a lot of add ons to it.

what do you use?
    Ahmed
    Ahmed
    NH Admin
    NH Admin

Number of posts : 51452
    Username Change Points : 60930
    Registration date : 2007-10-14
    Mood : Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Tired

Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Empty Re: Swift Swtich or Runescape.com --- Which do you use

Post by Ahmed Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:57 pm

Force wrote:Swiftswitch is a downloaded program that you load and basically switch worlds with it. I use this as it is quicker to get to and has a lot of add ons to it.

what do you use?

I use runecsape.com, I tried swiftswitch before but I really see no difference...
    preid1220
    preid1220
    NH Moderator
    NH Moderator

Number of posts : 10749
    Username Change Points : 11854
    Registration date : 2007-11-06
    Mood : Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Stressed

Swift Swtich or Runescape.com  --- Which do you use Empty Re: Swift Swtich or Runescape.com --- Which do you use

Post by preid1220 Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:00 am

rs only

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:46 pm