New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

New Horizons

Welcome to New Horizons-A forum for all different kinds of discussions. Please Log in or Register to Post!

New Horizons

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to go online

toxorobot
    NH Member
    NH Member

Number of posts : 383
    Username Change Points : 5959
    Registration date : 2009-03-25
    Mood : how to go online Bored

how to go online Empty how to go online

Post by toxorobot Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:57 pm

I know I posted something like this somewhere else, but now I just found a way to do it without my help: first login at www.challengeyou.com , then click on search (to the right) and then type New Horizons and press enter. Then under the search bar you should see New Horizons, click on it. Then under the game to the left, you will see, vote/comment/link, click on that. And then do the following: Select how many players you want (10 max). And then click START MULTI-GAME (if no one joins then the game will shutdown after 10 min). Then to join the game, click on join game above the options, and for others to join, do the first 5 steps and click join game. simple enough for you? Wink (sorry its so complicated)

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:54 am